Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    I didn't really mean invalidate, however looking at pacers last 20 games, getting blown out by numerous east lottery teams + our 11 pt lead in the third, it would have been nice for a more convincing win.
    They did beat Miami a week or so ago...

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
      The funniest part is what people are saying on the forum whose link was posted.

They sound like Raptors fans more than Pacers fans.

Until they start contemplating trade scenarios for thier top-players, they ain't like Raps fans.

Comment

• Was just looking at the Bulls schedule. I'd say definitely a chance that they drop a game before the playoffs.

I'm liking our chances right now.

CHI plays:

@MIN
        DET
        @NY
        ORL
        @CHA

The bobcats desperately want to climb out of 7th. They think they have a good chance of beating us. I could see CHI losing that last game
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
          I remember thinking a few days ago that I would actually be emotionally invested in a team in the playoffs for the first time in forever.

I felt so happy.
          Recall 2000-2001. It was electric .

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
            Was just looking at the Bulls schedule. I'd say definitely a chance that they drop a game before the playoffs.

I'm liking our chances right now.

CHI plays:

@MIN
            DET
            @NY
            ORL
            @CHA

The bobcats desperately want to climb out of 7th. They think they have a good chance of beating us. I could see CHI losing that last game
            Minnesota could beat them as well. That game is no gimme for the Bulls.

Comment

• New York at home have to be some chance as well. Minnesota are a big chance, although Love sat out their last game, dunno if that was a serious injury or not.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                Until they start contemplating trade scenarios for thier top-players, they ain't like Raps fans.
                They are talking about trading Stephenson, Turner and Scola and some are saying fire the coach.

Also, these are a few of the most recent threads:

Anybody Else Who Didn't See The Pacers As Serious Contenders At Beginning Of Season?

Anyone still have hope?

What Happens If The Team Flames Out The Rest Of The Season?

Remember When It Was All Good?

Why are teams shooting so well against the Pacers?

Odd Thoughts: Being beat down in Toronto

The last one is funny, as a couple people are complaining about the fact that Hibbert was not dominating Hayes.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I gotta admit, pacers fans have plenty to be pissed about. At this point, I think the Pacers are just tired and a bit disengaged. Their style of play requires a pedal to the floor mentality (as does Toronto) and now they are having a hard time getting that mentality back. Everything that was working for them has gone completely to shit, including every important player

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                    I gotta admit, pacers fans have plenty to be pissed about. At this point, I think the Pacers are just tired and a bit disengaged. Their style of play requires a pedal to the floor mentality (as does Toronto) and now they are having a hard time getting that mentality back. Everything that was working for them has gone completely to shit, including every important player
                    Well, they have hibbert the Allstar centre that is the best in the world t what he does...so there's that to be happy about
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• meh. at the end of last season they went on a losing streak too, only to almost knock off miami in the semifinals. while this year definitely seems worse, i think they'll pick it up again in the playoffs.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        meh. at the end of last season they went on a losing streak too, only to almost knock off miami in the semifinals. while this year definitely seems worse, i think they'll pick it up again in the playoffs.
                        Roy Hibbert is averaging 9pts 4reb 0.7Blks a game for like the last 2 months LMAO and also he's shooting like 40% from the field!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Roy Hibbert is averaging 9pts 4reb 0.7Blks a game for like the last 2 months LMAO and also he's shooting like 40% from the field!
                          and we're talking about an all star here?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            and we're talking about an all star here?
                            also a DPOY candidate ahahaa is this some sort of joke by the NBA?
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• wow, brooklyn just season swept the heat.

Comment

• Brooklyn about to 4-0 sweep Miami.

Comment

Working...
                                X