No announcement yet.

Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't be shocked at all if Indiana is out in the first round. Miami must be super happy.

Comment

• meh... who cares a w is a w no need to stress over it at the end of the day we won so we should all hush up now..... dont get me wrong i would have loved to run indiana of our court but hey we didnt have Amir and our leader......
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• man... Indaina better straighten up I want some competition in the second round
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          man... Indaina better straighten up I want some competition in the second round
          Don't worry, I think Charlotte will be very competitive.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            Don't worry, I think Charlotte will be very competitive.
            loool on the second hand i rather play Indiana

Comment

• Look at this thread. Happening mid-game.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...till-have-hope
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Look at this thread. Happening mid-game.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...till-have-hope
                AHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Might seem rude to laugh, but the Pacers were so high and mighty and the start of the year, now they are crashing and burning.

Comment

• pacers now cut the deficit down to only 16! (sounds like some optimistic thing i'd say about a random raptors game from last year)

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                    AHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Might seem rude to laugh, but the Pacers were so high and mighty and the start of the year, now they are crashing and burning.
                    its definitely a collapse, but not sure why its so funny?

if anything, its something we can learn from. no matter the talent you have, if the chemistry is busted in some way, nothing can go smoothly.

Comment

• What on earth is Stephenson doing out there? Very out of control.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Pacers still beat Miami by 1 point not too long ago. So still wouldn't want to face them in the playoffs.. Once George goes into alpha-dog mode they are tough to beat.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Pacers still beat Miami by 1 point not too long ago. So still wouldn't want to face them in the playoffs.. Once George goes into alpha-dog mode they are tough to beat.
                          i'd rather face pacers than bobcats in the second round

Comment

• ^^ I'm worried the Cats might catch the Wizards for 6th

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
                            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Same here. Big Al is a man on a mission. Cmon John Wall, keep your team at the 6th spot!
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                its definitely a collapse, but not sure why its so funny?

if anything, its something we can learn from. no matter the talent you have, if the chemistry is busted in some way, nothing can go smoothly.
                                The funniest part is what people are saying on the forum whose link was posted.

They sound like Raptors fans more than Pacers fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X