X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebron tried to fight a player on the nets ahahah
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Brooklyn has officially turned a corner and are starting to look like the team most thought they would be when pierce and KG joined the team. Battle for the Atlantic is heating up.

Comment

Chicago is on a 4 game win streak as well.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          Chicago is on a 4 game win streak as well.
          They're not in the Atlantic

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            They're not in the Atlantic
            lol i know, just thought I'd share
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
              Brooklyn has officially turned a corner and are starting to look like the team most thought they would be when pierce and KG joined the team. Battle for the Atlantic is heating up.
              Yep. And just less than a week the nets jumped from something like 13th in the east to 7th. If we lose the top Atlantic spot we might not even make the playoffs with both Chicago and Washington also near the .500 mark.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Wade, 2 other Heat starters out at Brooklyn
                Brooklyn have been out with Lopez and d Williams as well.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  It is indeed. We still have to go @Brooklyn twice. This game is a must win if wish to win Atlantic.

Comment

I'm scared you guys.....Brooklyn is on fire, Knicks have turned it around, Cavs a legit SF to help Kyrie, ATL isn't missing a beat without Horford.........................are we gonna end up 9th?????

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      I'm scared you guys.....Brooklyn is on fire, Knicks have turned it around, Cavs a legit SF to help Kyrie, ATL isn't missing a beat without Horford.........................are we gonna end up 9th?????
                      I still think the Cavs have way to much internal problems to compete with us and Atl is 4-4 without Horford but Millsap has been struggling a lot being the 1st option so I don't think they can keep up this play and The 2 New York teams are wild cards because they might win 10 in a row then lose 15 right after

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                        LOL, what is wrong with Raptor fans these days ... One day this is the best team and we should not trade anyone away then this ??
                        Relax ... We are in it now and no point of going back. Fans are drinking the Lowry Kool-aid and ....

Comment

• Battle of the Atlantic

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Yep. And just less than a week the nets jumped from something like 13th in the east to 7th. If we lose the top Atlantic spot we might not even make the playoffs with both Chicago and Washington also near the .500 mark.
                          And then we get wiggins...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            And then we get wiggins...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            No. And then we end up in no mans land

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              No. And then we end up in no mans land
                              That was 90% sarcasm. But maybe stern could leave us a parting gift and give us the hometown kid ( ala Patrick Ewing/ Derrick Rose)
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                                That was 90% sarcasm. But maybe stern could leave us a parting gift and give us the hometown kid ( ala Patrick Ewing/ Derrick Rose)
                                He might do it if we weren't going for the 3rd seed hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X