• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    dope....
    It ain't enough to get me out of my wheelchair...

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    pass...
    dope....

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    If we lose this, nets will only have ONE single win less than us. If we end up losing the Atlantic title, I think our playoff chances drop significantly.
    So is Lowry moving out of the way in your avatar?

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    pass...

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    drake gear .....
    http://instagram.com/p/jAqOemJ3W2/
    http://instagram.com/p/jAp5bJp3Wp/
    http://instagram.com/p/jAgy9sjQPo/
    http://instagram.com/p/jAMkCtxHB6/

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    good measuring stick? you're kidding right?

Brooklyn vets played extended minutes, they can't even have immediate treatment ( to limit soreness tomorrow ) because they have to be in the plane.

We'll win this game. If we don't then it's because of us, not the nets.
    No, I'm not kidding. They are veteran players and have played in back to backs hundreds of times. They know how to be ready for the second half of those back to backs.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    If we lose this, nets will only have ONE single win less than us. If we end up losing the Atlantic title, I think our playoff chances drop significantly.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    I want the Raptors to DESTROY the Nets. I want us to break them. Run them into the ground. They've been on a lucky streak so far and I want our team to rip the heart right out of their chest.

I just hate that team. I don't even really have a good reason. I just resent what that team represents and Garnett has always been an absolute (large tracked vehicle with a rotating turret?)
    Is that what you meant?

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    I want the Raptors to DESTROY the Nets. I want us to break them. Run them into the ground. They've been on a lucky streak so far and I want our team to rip the heart right out of their chest.

I just hate that team. I don't even really have a good reason. I just resent what that team represents and Garnett has always been an absolute ****.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    No you're making stuff up bro. Lets go, wanna take this outside? i'm all fired up!
    hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    I just said what I believe to be true and others did not agree and I never replied after the second time and some more RR members replied to my post and I still didn't reply and then you come along and say I was trying to start an argument
    No you're making stuff up bro. Lets go, wanna take this outside? i'm all fired up!

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Lol how can you say you weren't?
    This is you:

He never said that

T Rex replies with this

and then you reply with Sure buddy. I think its safe to say you were trying to start an argument
    I just said what I believe to be true and others did not agree and I never replied after the second time and some more RR members replied to my post and I still didn't reply and then you come along and say I was trying to start an argument

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    This game will prove our chops. Im excited.
    lol.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    I wasn't trying to create an argument lmao I replied with sure buddy but whatever you say "homie"
    Lol how can you say you weren't?
    This is you:

Jeff van Gundy talking shit about the raptors fan base saying we cringe everytime we win because we want Wiggins
    He never said that

LOL i watched the game and JVG NEVER said that. He was actually praising the Raps as one of the hottest team in the East.
    T Rex replies with this

I watched the game from the very first min to the end.

He mentioned that there are some teams that would rather lose than win to get into the lottery. But he didn't mention the Raptors.
    and then you reply with Sure buddy. I think its safe to say you were trying to start an argument

Leave a comment:

Working...
X