• Show
Clear All

• Tied VC
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• nooooooooooooo
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• smh. At least he tied VC Congrats to T Ross!!!
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh snap!!!! 51!! Way to go Terrence!

Comment

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• I was there! well, not there....here. but I saw it happen

Comment

• Ross ross ross

Comment

• Noooooo

Comment

• 51 tonight. Ross, this is probably that breakout day for him.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Say what you want, by Amir did not play well tonight, and Patterson was missed. Offensively, too much iso for Ross, and he was slowed down by Barnes down the stretch; DeMar was needed big time in the 4th.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• So close to breaking the franchise record. Just one point away.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Please let this be his breakout game! #Boss
                          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Casey stopped coaching when Ross hit 40+ points and the offence suffered.

Comment

• Man if we had Psyco T, Patterson, and Derozan, I really think we would have won tonight.

I hope they all have speedy recoveries. We need them for games like tonight.
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Ahh well. Amazing game from Ross, we love ya man.
                                Props to the rest of the team for hanging in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X