Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    Hey by chance is anyone here former posters in hoopshype forums back in the day around 2001/2002?
    I remember Scout was one of the biggest forums at the time.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Frommmmm West Philadephia, born and raised....

That’s some grade A trolling by Kyle. Lmao.

This, the day after everyone is questioning his demeanor and commitment to the team after reports of him avoiding phone calls from management. He just wraps it all into one shoot.

Love this guy.

I’m looking forward to a great year.

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          They're so late to the party. He's had many quotes the last couple days saying how excited he is to get this season going.

Media day was a clear strategy to get through without offending Derozan, you know he was gonna watch the clips of Raptors media day.

The media is really gonna try and do the controversy thing. Raptors are gonna go out and do the winning thing.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            They're so late to the party. He's had many quotes the last couple days saying how excited he is to get this season going.

Media day was a clear strategy to get through without offending Derozan, you know he was gonna watch the clips of Raptors media day.

The media is really gonna try and do the controversy thing. Raptors are gonna go out and do the winning thing.
            ESPN has been too interested in TMZ angles and not interested enough in in-depth sports coverage for a while now. You would think Grantland and now The Athletic might get a message through to them, but you just can't compete with soundbites and click bait I guess.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              ESPN has been too interested in TMZ angles and not interested enough in in-depth sports coverage for a while now. You would think Grantland and now The Athletic might get a message through to them, but you just can't compete with soundbites and click bait I guess.
              And if Lowry would have spent media day as some would have liked? For example: "I'm so excited" "Kawhi is elite" "No the trade is the trade Masai did what he had to"

Headlines the next day? "Lowry thrilled former friend is gone" "Lowry thinks Raptors are better now"

Comment

And if Lowry would have spent media day as some would have liked? For example: "I'm so excited" "Kawhi is elite" "No the trade is the trade Masai did what he had to"

Headlines the next day? "Lowry thrilled former friend is gone" "Lowry thinks Raptors are better now"
                Or he could have avoided creating these toxic team sabatoging distractions by not being such an immature ass in the off-season. lol. Ding. Ding. Round 2.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Or he could have avoided creating these toxic team sabatoging distractions by not being such an immature ass in the off-season. lol. Ding. Ding. Round 2.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Golden and I see ourselves as Tom hardy and morpheus. This is what RR sees hahah

Comment

Golden and I see ourselves as Tom hardy and morpheus. This is what RR sees hahah
                          Well damn. Ok, I propose a truce..... before Shaolin gets hurt again.

Comment

• When Rudy Gay left, Kyle was fine. I believe Rudy was the godfather to his oldest. Kyle is a pro. He will come out and play

His game works so well on paper with Danny and Kawhi. Allows him to take the risks on D that he loves to do, and now there are at least 3 guys on the floor that can back him up. Not to mention on offence. Spacing galore. A game or two in and everything will be fine.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                              When Rudy Gay left, Kyle was fine. I believe Rudy was the godfather to his oldest. Kyle is a pro. He will come out and play

His game works so well on paper with Danny and Kawhi. Allows him to take the risks on D that he loves to do, and now there are at least 3 guys on the floor that can back him up. Not to mention on offence. Spacing galore. A game or two in and everything will be fine.
                              I agree but it wont even take a game or 2.

It's already fine. Kyle's super excited and the quotes are there. He just had to curb his enthusiasm to the quote hungry podium group

Comment

• Still think everything is ok? Lowry is acting like a complete diva right now.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X