• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry's full 26 last night, in case you missed it:

#JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
      Lowry's full 26 last night, in case you missed it:

Lowry's speed is ridiculous now. He sees a little hole and bursts right through
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Lowry's speed is ridiculous now. He sees a little hole and bursts right through
        I think it's letting him leverage his handles better as well. He was a good ball handler before, but with the speed he has now his handles are just that much more effective. Preseason or not I don't think its an easy task to get by CP3 as easily as he was making it look.

Like you said though, as soon as there was a hole he was at the rim

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          I can't help but think Lowry playing so hard in just a preseason game yesterday is maybe a bad think for his health through an entire NBA season. He clearly wants to show the work he has but in over the off season, but I just hope he doesn't over do things.
          It's only 1 game, and he's getting tonight off. I don't think it's a very big deal, what's another 5 or so games to 82?

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
            Lowry's full 26 last night, in case you missed it:

Instead of watching Lowry, watch the rest of the team. Other than JV coming to set a pick, no one moves. Really hope fixing this becomes a focus for the rest of the preseason.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              Instead of watching Lowry, watch the rest of the team. Other than JV coming to set a pick, no one moves. Really hope fixing this becomes a focus for the rest of the preseason.
              Guys are playing without legs. Maybe it's a good thing.. at least we know they were working hard in training camp

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                I can't help but think Lowry playing so hard in just a preseason game yesterday is maybe a bad think for his health through an entire NBA season. He clearly wants to show the work he has but in over the off season, but I just hope he doesn't over do things.
                Lowry only knows how to play one way
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Which I love
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KLow lookin' like he gunnin' for da MVP, putting up an easy 25-6:

#JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• That's the thing that's impressing me the most about Kyle this season. Technically he isn't doing anything he doesn't and hasn't been able to do when healthy, the difference is the EASE with which he is doing it this year. Normally it looks like he killing himself when he plays at this level. So far this preseason it looks soooooooo easy for him and he's doing it within the flow of the offense. NOTHING seems forced. That was never the case in the past. Losing 10-15 pounds really makes a big difference clearly.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        That's the thing that's impressing me the most about Kyle this season. Technically he isn't doing anything he doesn't and hasn't been able to do when healthy, the difference is the EASE with which he is doing it this year. Normally it looks like he killing himself when he plays at this level. So far this preseason it looks soooooooo easy for him and he's doing it within the flow of the offense. NOTHING seems forced. That was never the case in the past. Losing 10-15 pounds really makes a big difference clearly.
                        Lowry will for the the third straight season be a top 30 NBA player, looking like top 10 NBA player so far. One of the better value contracts in the NBA right now. With him and CoJo we have the best PG rotation in the league. Hopefully some of his magic rubs off on DD because he's looked like shit so far.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                          Lowry will for the the third straight season be a top 30 NBA player, looking like top 10 NBA player so far. One of the better value contracts in the NBA right now. With him and CoJo we have the best PG rotation in the league. Hopefully some of his magic rubs off on DD because he's looked like shit so far.
                          I hope so. DD looks a mess! But I have faith he'll figure it out and get it together. I just wish he would stop taking those long 2's but it looks like that is never going to happen. Oh well.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lookin' good Kyle. The little engine is back!

Comment

• Lowry does look good.

He has gone from a naturally aspirated V8 to a twin supercharged 4 cylinder.

Just like the supercharger is more fun to drive, Lowry should be more fun to watch.

Comment

• dude.......

if were talking AMG aspiration..... com eon.

Comment

Working...
                                X