• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV still playing well in spite of horrible rotations by DC
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      Drummond's giving the Pistons no rim protection right now. Doesn't know how to play help D.
      Drummond probably has never heard of help D

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        Drummond's giving the Pistons no rim protection right now. Doesn't know how to play help D.
        "What's that"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

• still haven't found a feed. anyone?

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            "What's that"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            basically
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
              All I am saying is I have lurked this site since Rudy Gay got traded to the team last year. I am a fan of Rudy Gay and that is how I became a Raptor fan and looking thru the site it is almost like the people who have 1000s of posts would rather the team sucked. The new Raptor fans who have only seen this good ball? We don't need your negativity it is embarassing. Time to BE POSITIVE and quit bitching and moaning about every little damn thing when you are finally graced with a team that *if not already is the best you have ever had. 2 soophomores in the starting lineup. Team average age 26.3. 3rd seed in the East. Leave the baggage behind and enjoy the ball that is only going to get better. The constant negativity gets tiresome.
              Ill try to speak for everyone since i haven't been posting here that long. But since were all fans of this team we want them to have sustained success not just one year. That's what scares me personally. I want this teamto be good for years not just be a one and done thing. I feel like playing the sophmores more would help that .

Comment

• And Lowry's shot is BACK! Thank God!
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ahahhah this game is over

Comment

• Just terrible Matt. That 3 wasn't really deep.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      Why do you keep referring to the number of posts someone has? It has no correlation to how smart they are basketball wise
                      Yes it does

Comment

• Let's go to Oakville, Matty D.

Comment

• ALL THE WAY FROM..................... WHERE YOU WANNA GO JACk?!

Comment

• Oakville represent!!

But seriously, that defensive sequence was pathetic by DET.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Beauty reach by Amir on Monroe. Ross over to Lowry to the corner back to Lowry money ball. BEautiful

Comment

• Jennings is quite crappy.

Comment

Working...
                                X