• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.nba.com/nbatv/fannight/?ls=nba:specialsfull4

Vote for us vs Atl on fan night !!! We could get on NBATV

Were currently at 42% !
    Sac vs Wiz are at 37%
    Last edited by MACK11; Wed Mar 12, 2014, 08:17 PM.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
      The first time Tyler came in, first half, the team went on a 7-0 run. The second time he came in, second half, the team went on an 11-0 run. So you want to take him out when the team is doing so well with the guy on the floor? I disagree.
      Dude....a 15 minute shift....that's absurd. That's beyond insane. Even if he wasn't going to put JV back on, to somehow not get Tyler a couple of minutes of rest is crazy. The reason it's crazy is because Tyler was playing so well. How long can a guy who depends on energy keep up his good play as he just stays out there getting tired? It's not about benching Hansbrough, it's about actually trying to maximize him. Better to have him for 12-13 minutes broken up into 2 stints rather than one long 15 minute stint.
      Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Mar 12, 2014, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
        @caccia He has over 1000 posts. No need to respond. You know what is actually going on. They use this site as a social bitch fest.
        Why do you keep referring to the number of posts someone has? It has no correlation to how smart they are basketball wise

Comment

@caccia He has over 1000 posts. No need to respond. You know what is actually going on. They use this site as a social bitch fest.
          People don't use this place as a bitch fest. Your saying because he has over a 1000 posts he doesn't know what he's talking about?

Comment

Nobody asked you to join.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Better to have him for 12-13 minutes broken up into 2 stints rather than one long 15 minute stint.
              I see your point. To agree with your original statement, that is not something Casey would normally do.

Comment

I see your point. To agree with your original statement, that is not something Casey would normally do.
                It just really bothers me that it happens at all. It feels like Casey is not at all paying attention to how he's managing the game.

Comment

• Took Drummond 2 qurter to get 6 rebounds same as Jonas in 10 minutes yet Jonas sits and Drummond gets his minutes. But the kid needs to earn his minutes. Casey you aren't earning your minutes handling the team GET OUT

Comment

I've seen enough of this kind of thing to call it normal
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• These fucking belvita commercials are the worst. I hate that fuckin song! Hippy hipsters
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        Nobody asked you to join.
                        Troll account. My guess is special1
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• All I am saying is I have lurked this site since Rudy Gay got traded to the team last year. I am a fan of Rudy Gay and that is how I became a Raptor fan and looking thru the site it is almost like the people who have 1000s of posts would rather the team sucked. The new Raptor fans who have only seen this good ball? We don't need your negativity it is embarassing. Time to BE POSITIVE and quit bitching and moaning about every little damn thing when you are finally graced with a team that *if not already is the best you have ever had. 2 soophomores in the starting lineup. Team average age 26.3. 3rd seed in the East. Leave the baggage behind and enjoy the ball that is only going to get better. The constant negativity gets tiresome.

Comment

• Lets just blow these guys out and stop playing around

Comment

• Loooooool Jennings is soooo clueless

Comment

• Drummond's giving the Pistons no rim protection right now. Doesn't know how to play help D.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X