No announcement yet.

Game #64: Memphis Grizzlies 86 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else find it a little crazy that Novak played 13 minutes and didn't get one shot up?

I mean, I know he is in there for spacing and all, but is it worth it to have Novak on defence if he isn't going to put a shot up?

In the first half, at least one of the stagnant offensive sets could have been replaced with a curl for Novak. Why not? The man can shoot. He was a +1 tonight, regardless, but it felt that Memphis would feast on the glass with him on the floor.

Comment

• Are we all forgetting the 1st Q? We did not come out to play in the first 12 mins. JV also had either 6 or 8 in the Q, but defensively he was struggling and had a pair of TOs. Overall one of his better games tho and one of our most impressive wins!

Comment

• Wow I haven't been able to watch a game in a while now. Another win!!! And Denver beat Miami? What the hell is going on !

Comment

• Great unexpected game. Memphis has been playing great since gasol came back. Two random thoughts. Amir's defence on gasol was artistic to watch. Who would have guessed that the raptor who most invokes the "principle if verticality" would be KLOE ?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Great unexpected game. Memphis has been playing great since gasol came back. Two random thoughts. Amir's defence on gasol was artistic to watch. Who would have guessed that the raptor who most invokes the "principle if verticality" would be KLOE ?
            LOOOOL yeah he always jumps straight up when defending fastbreaks
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Ok.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Bring Ed home. His talents are rotting in Memphis. Let him take Tyler's spot.
                Tyler is a better player. Never takes a minute off. Ed does.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Tyler is a better player. Never takes a minute off. Ed does.
                  Tyler is better but im talking about the future lool

Comment

• Coach Casey announces the return of the RAPTOR loooooooooool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYENxyplaRQ

Comment

• JV using the jumper finally. Didn't appear in the least "Craig" stiffish. Props to him and to Lowry.

SMH. People worried about paying Klow too much. WTF. what is too much for a player who has personally won half of the game for the Raptors this year. Who are they going to sign, with the money they would save by low balling him, that would have as big an impact?

Pay Kyle Lowry and lock him down for the next four years.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        LOOOOL yeah he always jumps straight up when defending fastbreaks
                        Works against everyone except Paul pierce. Refs love that guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Grizzlies forums are livid at the Grizzlie's rotation, playing Prince and Allen way too much and James Johnson not at all. Which is surprising since their season turned around when Johnson was brought in (and Gasol came back), and it was against his old team so he probably would've played well (look at how well Vasquz/Lowry did against their old team).

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Grizzlies forums are livid at the Grizzlie's rotation, playing Prince and Allen way too much and James Johnson not at all. Which is surprising since their season turned around when Johnson was brought in (and Gasol came back), and it was against his old team so he probably would've played well (look at how well Vasquz/Lowry did against their old team).
                            What's the name of that site? Always like looking at what the opponents are saying.

Comment

• Didn't see the game but it sounds like GV and JV came up big. How the heck did Lowry pick up 12 assists and no turnovers? That's just amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                What's the name of that site? Always like looking at what the opponents are saying.
                                I was looking at this one: http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/in...c=16937&st=200

Always interests me as well to see how active the forums are for other teams. I feel this forum is easily one of the most active.

Comment

Working...
                                X