Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrischris
    replied
    I know the season is over, but FYI for looking back at this year scalping prices when we're BACK in the playoffs next year: I got a single ticket sec108 row20 for $270 an hour before topoff. Probably could have gotten it cheaper by waiting but I didnt want to chance it and cant beat centre court.

Leave a comment:

• chrischris
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Those "inflated" prices ARE from scalpers/resellers. The only way to not pay is to wait till the very last minute before tip off or buy them when the game has already started.
    I know that.

Not sure on the timing of your own purchase...but you just talked about buying 310 sec for $97.
    silversurfa23 got sec 121 for $170ea at noon day of game.
    I bought a single sec 101 for $200 45mins before tipoff.

Not what I was trying to get in to. I'll be scalping tickets...I was just trying to find anyone with extra tickets to sell. Better to sell to a real fan that to sell to a scalper who will double/triple the price.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

chrischris wrote: View Post
    Obviously :P Problem is I'm not looking to pay stubhub's inflated prices. Would rather scalp...but thought I'd toss it out here if anyone had any dropouts in their group.
    Those "inflated" prices ARE from scalpers/resellers. The only way to not pay is to wait till the very last minute before tip off or buy them when the game has already started.

Leave a comment:

• chrischris
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Dude, stubhub.
    Obviously :P Problem is I'm not looking to pay stubhub's inflated prices. Would rather scalp...but thought I'd toss it out here if anyone had any dropouts in their group.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    chrischris wrote: View Post
    If anyone has tickets they're selling, let me know ASAP. Looking for 1 or 2 tickets.
    Dude, stubhub.

Leave a comment:

• chrischris
    replied
    If anyone has tickets they're selling, let me know ASAP. Looking for 1 or 2 tickets.

Leave a comment:

• JordanMariam14
    replied
    Mannn, I just tried to win the contest Fortress Developments was pulling but I lost 😵😵😵

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    imaginelino wrote: View Post
    they are the most expensive on the secondary market (scalpers, stubhub) because of our demand.

they are not the most expensive in the league at a base price.
    Touche.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    you got ripped off huge. i got mine for a sweet much lower last minute deal for $97
    Haha Actually I paid $13, so no I didn't ... but the ticket itself was worth over $100 on the secondary market.

Leave a comment:

• imaginelino
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Considering Raptors Playoffs Tickets are the most expensive in the league, I'm not sure "really cheap" is even an option. LOL
    I was nearly at the back of the arena for Game 1, and even that was over $100.
    they are the most expensive on the secondary market (scalpers, stubhub) because of our demand.

they are not the most expensive in the league at a base price.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Considering Raptors Playoffs Tickets are the most expensive in the league, I'm not sure "really cheap" is even an option. LOL
    you got ripped off huge. i got mine for a sweet much lower last minute deal for $97

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Getting a ticket at the box office is tough (Game 5 ducats got snapped up fast, Game 7 will go on sale on Friday) and if you’re looking to the secondary market for tix for Game 5 or Game 7 ... prepare to pay. A lot. According to secondary ticket marketplace Vivid Seats, a potential Game 7 in Toronto is actually the highest remaining first-round NBA playoff game on the secondary market. The average price for a ticket for that game is $506 US, far ahead of a seventh game between Oklahoma City and Memphis ($380). Wednesday’s Game 5 is 10th on the list at an average of $327.
    http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/28...e-work-remains

Leave a comment:

• JordanMariam14
    replied
    RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
    Win? Cheap? Looks like you'll be watching game 5 at home.
    (((

Leave a comment:

• RobertArchibald
    replied
    JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    Anyone know where I can win tickets to the game 5?? Or at least buy really cheap tickets??

Win? Cheap? Looks like you'll be watching game 5 at home.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    Or at least buy really cheap tickets??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X