Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post

So Fred is to be the PG they target to bolster and support the generational talent they were fortunate enough to draft. But Fred is also trash and his shooting and ability to play at a high level has fallen off a cliff? One of these things is not like the other. It is amazing that San Antonio hasn't noticed that Fred is shit and they are willing to give up anything at all to acquire him.
    Never said Fred is great in that statement, did I.
    They obviously need a PG to pair with Wemby and Paul is apparently off the market now.

Comment

• How many front offices out of the whole league have had a worse 24 months? Can’t be too many

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
        How many front offices out of the whole league have had a worse 24 months? Can’t be too many
        You mean 48 months?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Thank u GOAT..

Dear Masai...

https://youtu.be/ojKJztwuYZs
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Masai's fate is in Scotties hands
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Masai's fate is in Scotties hands
              Who Thorpe endorsed like no other.

Comment

Then we gotta move Pascal.

If we get to next offseason and Pascal walks for nothing I'm not sure Masai survives that

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Then we gotta move Pascal.

If we get to next offseason and Pascal walks for nothing I'm not sure Masai survives that
                  You think Pascal leaves? Is it because we've been jerking him around? Because he can't make more if he leaves in free agency. Pascal's worth a max. Fred wasn't. I don't think Pascal leaves money on the table.. but again we might have burnt that bridge with him so who knows. He can only get 5% raises not 8% if you don't have his bird rights. Plus we can give him 5 years.. other teams only 4. And that's true for a S&T as well.

OG though will likely look a lot like Fred though. If a team is willing to give him a max then he's gone IMO. Because I doubt the Raptors match a 30% max offer for him.

Comment

Not really surprising. He's done nothing since winning the chip.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Question now is if Scottie is Luke or Anakin
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Not really surprising. He's done nothing since winning the chip.
                        They had the second best record in the league before a pandemic happened. Also drafted the rookie of the year. So I wouldn't say nothing.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

You think Pascal leaves? Is it because we've been jerking him around? Because he can't make more if he leaves in free agency. Pascal's worth a max. Fred wasn't. I don't think Pascal leaves money on the table.. but again we might have burnt that bridge with him so who knows. He can only get 5% raises not 8% if you don't have his bird rights. Plus we can give him 5 years.. other teams only 4. And that's true for a S&T as well.

OG though will likely look a lot like Fred though. If a team is willing to give him a max then he's gone IMO. Because I doubt the Raptors match a 30% max offer for him.
                          The Raptors would be morons not to. That said, he will be a UFA so he can still leave if he wants. Another season of Pascal dominating touches and I bet OG would prefer to play elsewhere.

Do I think Pascal leaves? If he doesn't extend this offseason then I'm not risking finding out.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

They had the second best record in the league before a pandemic happened. Also drafted the rookie of the year. So I wouldn't say nothing.
                            So he's added one good player in 4 years.

The best best record in the league BS was I mean, he didn't really do anything. That was the remnant of the 2019 championship team.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

The Raptors would be morons not to. That said, he will be a UFA so he can still leave if he wants. Another season of Pascal dominating touches and I bet OG would prefer to play elsewhere.

Do I think Pascal leaves? If he doesn't extend this offseason then I'm not risking finding out.
                              Wait you think OG should get 30% of the cap? That's nuts. Giving a veteran max deal to someone who will likely never be an all-star is not how I want to spend my cap dollars.

OG wants more touches. We can give more money to Pascal so problem solved. We cannot guarantee OG touches because he's not worth that.. so if he pouts now's the time to deal him. Of course if Pascal feels jaded because we're throwing him in non stop trade rumours then that's a reason he could leave but if it's money we can offer him the most.

As for the extension, I don't believe the Raptors offered him one. Unless you can find me a quote that says otherwise. So it's the Raptors that are again giving Pascal pause to stay. Not the other way around.

Comment

Well Duh..when u keep losing guys for nothing and get guys who are trash, what u expect...Bobby is praying 2 the heavens.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X