• Show
Clear All

• coastal.view wrote: View Post

hey hello
    i'm new here
    but have spent some time reading these boards

not sure i'm liking your argument or complaint
    feels like a straw man set up
    you have narrowed your criticism to a value of contract not often pursued by nba teams
    Well thanks for creating an account to contribute that comment......

Comment

• Welcome to the Republic. Happy to be corrected.

Comment

• So...what's the plan Masai..
        4 years..Are we going for Championship or rebuild..bc this right here ain't gonna work.
        It can't be...Will stick with this roster, and go from there, enough, we already saw where this leads, first rd exit.
        Honeymoon is over, this is on u..
        Honestly I'm really looking forward 2 what he does this year, if it's the same s%##..oh u gonna get Hannibalized, betch your A@@.
        Stop playing...
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Get healthy and back to a 50+ win pace, massive upgrade at the trade deadline....lakers, Clippers, Nets, Heat all vulnerable, Bucks and Celtics are the teams to beat in the East, we're not at that level yet.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Get healthy and back to a 50+ win pace, massive upgrade at the trade deadline....lakers, Clippers, Nets, Heat all vulnerable, Bucks and Celtics are the teams to beat in the East, we're not at that level yet.
            Fully healthy we can beat anyone. The Celtics schedule has been super soft. When they played a tough team in Cleveland they lost both games. Bucks with Middleton is the top of the East, so it all comes down to health.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Fully healthy we can beat anyone. The Celtics schedule has been super soft. When they played a tough team in Cleveland they lost both games. Bucks with Middleton is the top of the East, so it all comes down to health.
              Well, even the best teams of all times it pretty much comes down to health so sure. But all things being equal, I think the Bucks and maybe even moreso the Celtics are just on anther level. Tatum, Brown, Brogdan, Williams, Smart, Horford can be scary good. Bucks only go so far as Giannis makes his 20 free throws

Comment

• When Robert Williams is healthy, the Celtics are scary. Fortunately for every other team, he is always injured.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  When Robert Williams is healthy, the Celtics are scary. Fortunately for every other team, he is always injured.
                  That's what happens when they let the player plays thru his injuries instead of properly take the time to heal for the long terms. Glad it's not happening in Toronto....

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

That's what happens when they let the player plays thru his injuries instead of properly take the time to heal for the long terms. Glad it's not happening in Toronto....

To be fair it feels like Williams gets injured no matter how much you play him.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

To be fair it feels like Williams gets injured no matter how much you play him.
                      he was injury prone coming out of college

Comment

• We are in fantasy land if we think we can win against MIL and BOS in a playoffs series. Lol
                        Fully healthy, they are head and shoulders above us.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                          We are in fantasy land if we think we can win against MIL and BOS in a playoffs series. Lol
                          Fully healthy, they are head and shoulders above us.
                          Well said.
                          That's what happens with Raptor fans, we dont realize how good the other teams are.
                          Sure we have great management, coach, good roster, but NO SUPERSTAR player.. the difference is there is no Giannis, Tatum, Embiid, KD....Siakim, Freddy, Barnes, OG, Trent..good complementary players, not a superstar..now if we still had Kawli, than we could make some noise...as of now, we are what we are, good playoff team, that will be bounced in first rd..sure we might get lucky and get a good match up, make it 2nd rd..is that what we want, Honestly..something has 2 be resolved, this roster is not a Championship Contender.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• We can beat any team on any given night just not sure about an entire series. This team even at full strength has horrible dry spells especially fr 3. And the D can be next to none but at times awful. Open 3’s and layups

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                              We can beat any team on any given night just not sure about an entire series. This team even at full strength has horrible dry spells especially fr 3. And the D can be next to none but at times awful. Open 3’s and layups
                              depends on the team but I think most teams don't scare me and we can adjust we have a lot of things to turn to

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                ..."this roster is not a Championship Contender.
                                I missed the part where Masai said "This year we are going for the championship."

Comment

Working...
                                X