Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic games from KL2. Also you got to respect the Raptors for showing the Warriors how to get a big lead in the playoffs and still win in the end.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

How would you rate Kawhi's offensive capabilities now? Call me crazy but he seemed like a "takeover score-at-will guy" tonight.
      Just praying it’s sustainable.

Comment

• Spurs blew it..had nuggets on the ropes..pop just took a grumpy old man tech

not over yet..
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Awesome stuff. KLOE and KLAW in the same game.. exactly what I was hoping for when we got Kawhi. Kawhi put on a Jordanesque performance. Too bad he couldn't get 40. Just so amazing. Wow.

The defensive intensity was great. When they lock in they are so tough to beat. Marc was amazing! Okay I get now why you were happy about that JV trade. Love the big fella but man Marc was just everyone on defense. Shutting down Vucevic (again). Getting deflections, blocks, steals. And was money from 3!

Siakam is so good. He just needs to hit a 3pt shot now.

Danny could not buy a bucket tonight but his defense on DJ was lights out. The Raptors essentially snuffed out the Orlando back court.

Fred was meh.. good thing he didn't cost us the game but he was bleeding points again. So glad Nurse kept Lowry in there to offset Fred's shit. Serge was his usual awkward self. Can't get too mad. He did his job. Norm was still bad but he hit a 3! Good to see Meeks get more run over other guys although he was ineffective today.

And my god.. Marc Davis is so bad. Watch us get Tony Brothers in game 3. Kawhi was mauled on so many possessions and he only had 3 FTA? For real? Did anyone else start laughing out loud when Marc called that second foul on Danny instead of giving Kawhi his fourth (what a steal by the way)?

So good.. best game of the season and it was in the playoffs. Complete win.. end to end.

We're winning this in 5. Raptors aren't giving this one away now.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

McCaw will likely see time guarding DJ Augustin, because you know.... we need to find somebody, anybody, who can slow down DJ 'Lebronto' Augustin.
            Looks like tonight, "somebody, anybody" did slow down 'Lebronto Augustin.'

Comment

• It will be interesting to see how the Magic respond. They are a young team.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

sometimes i feel the same way about RR and certain posters..
                You're not wrong.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Kyle seemed stubborn and ornery in the post game interview lol
                  yeah...but Kate led in with a loaded question. after an incredible game she starts with "you were criticized so much for how you played in game one", and to paraphrase the rest, it was something like " what you did didn't really show up in the stats but tonight you got points!" I don't blame him

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Same unfortunately...
                    I thought I blocked a couple of poster the other night...hit save and everything, but it had no effect. No such trouble with the previous iteration of RR.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

I thought I blocked a couple of poster the other night...hit save and everything, but it had no effect. No such trouble with the previous iteration of RR.
                      Seems to be working fine so far. Haven't seen any comments except for people replying to the poster.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Seems to be working fine so far. Haven't seen any comments except for people replying to the poster.
                        "If at first I don't succeed..."

Comment

• Kyle Lowry finished with:

22pts (on 13fga), 4 rebs, 7 asts, 2 stls, 1 blk, and a +30

Out here like Michael Phelps

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                            Weird Stat. Green 0 - 3 3P, 0 - 4 FG as he missed a bunny. Seemed his feet were not set on his 3-ball. In any case he has the 0 on his back for this one game.
                            Hes a role player, so hes judged under a different metric. IMO he still played great on defense.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Kyle seemed stubborn and ornery in the post game interview lol
                              Excellent.

Comment

• Man, if they can keep Kawhi and Kyle humming at the same time..... big things my friends, big things.

Comment

Working...
                                X