Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 6, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday May 25th 8:30pm ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo: "I really think that Danny Green is going to find himself offensively in this game"

Oh Leo

Comment

• Raps down 7 at the half

Comment

• Refs are making sure the Bucks get another game to advance for the finals matchup the NBA wants
        Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Apr 6, 2020, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Offensive rebounds can just be an issue or fight/heart/desire.
          There's no excuse for poor defensive rebounding

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Offensive rebounds can just be an issue or fight/heart/desire.
            There's no excuse for poor defensive rebounding
            Trying for ORebs vs the Bucks is risky because they are deadly in transition. Have to get all 5 guys back, set up the Giannis Wall and make them play slowed down half court offense.

Comment

• That dunk was a top 3 moment of the run
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Could they actually do it?

Comment

• Review after review after review really hurts the NBA game never mind the phantom and weak fouls.
                  I want to be Commish

Comment

• We did it!
                    Even if they lose in the finals this has been epic

Comment

• That was such an unbelievable feeling. It was almost as incredible as the championship. Maybe more. For 24 years... but more like he last 7, 5he ECF seemed like he most unattainable thing. We didn’t even really think about the championship. It was more about getting there. Insane.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        That was such an unbelievable feeling. It was almost as incredible as the championship. Maybe more. For 24 years... but more like he last 7, 5he ECF seemed like he most unattainable thing. We didn’t even really think about the championship. It was more about getting there. Insane.
                        At the time I honestly didn't care as much about the chip. We'd taken a huge step for the franchise and I just didn't want to be blown out to end it. Holy crap, we were going up against Curry Green, and Durant!

Comment

Working...
                        X