Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great call refs! How fucking hard can that possibly be to see?

Comment

• Refs gave us some calls in the beginning of the game so we couldn't complain about their bias in the 4th
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• OMG. I CANT BELIEVE THEY MISSED ANOTHER CALL.

this is unbearable.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• The worst part is.. When the game is out reach, the refs want to give us calls. This is probably done so that after the game, they can say they called the same number of fouls for both teams. B.S
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Alan Anderson needs to sit the fuck down. His celebrations are so annoying.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              Refs gave us some calls in the beginning of the game so we couldn't complain about their bias in the 4th
              False,

We should complain about ALL bad calls. They ruin the game.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Holy fuck.. At least we didn't get blown out.
                Yea.....we might cover 5 point Vegas Spread.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  not sure how much you can really put that on casey. dont think its his fault that ross, one of our key defenders and 3 point shooters, has been absolute trash and we have no one who can really come off the bench to replace that.
                  That's why getting an upgrade in wing depth is so damn key this offseason. We have DeMar and Ross...and then nothing. Salmons was good for about 2 months. Fields' jumper appears to be fubar.

Comment

• Keep putting the ball in Livingston's hands Brooklyn.

Comment

• Epic comeback!!!
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        False,

We should complain about ALL bad calls. They ruin the game.
                        I agree, but they'll use those those earlier calls to say "look at this call, how can we be biased when we have you the benefit there?"
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Oh man, they called a loose ball foul on KG at the end of a game!! It's a miracle!! KG just bearhugging Jonas.

Comment

• No worries in the long run, we will have a new coach and Ross, JV, PP, Vasquez and Lowry are great core. Focus now is to learn to win and we can beat these azzes.

Comment

• Wow thanks refs! legit thank you

Comment

• Wow, truely amazed by the comeback

Comment

Working...
                                X