Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These 3 refs should not be paid for this game all these calls on us and some on Brooklyn are not fouls in the playoffs, Regular season, Pre-season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Ross is just terrible. He can't still be feeling the pressure can he? So unimpressed.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
        Man, this one hurts.

We were a few 50/50 balls, and a few bad calls away from taking control of the series.

The Vasquez charge, brutal. The Vasquez foul on Williams, brutal. The Vasquez technical, brutal. The Lowry foul on Livingston, brutal. The Demar foul on Williams, brutal.

But, you can't let games come down referee decisions like that. Had we shown more resilience earlier, not letting their lead spiral to 15, we could have won this game.
        Jack just straight up said bad call he's right though riffing was just shit

And wtf no jay z tonight and drakes girl was here
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          We would have to win 2 in a row not three.
          Don't we need 3 though to win the series? We only have 1 win atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          OG is our king

Comment

• Demar first ever Raptor with back to back 30 point games in the playoffs

30 points 5 rebounds 5 assists

He needs more help moving forward

Sorry but T Ross is getting exposed in these playoffs....he ain't ready man. I pray he wakes up soon because I don't think we can win this series with him playing like this.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Ross is just terrible. He can't still be feeling the pressure can he? So unimpressed.
              I picked him as my x-factor...the annoying part is, I can see how him playing well would really make the series a lot easier for us....he's just invisible though.

Comment

• Wish the Raptors played the whole game like the 4th quarter.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Don't we need 3 though to win the series? We only have 1 win atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  We don't need em' in a row though...

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Ross is just terrible. He can't still be feeling the pressure can he? So unimpressed.
                    May be time to sit him.

Comment

• Fucking Livingston got a superstar call from lowry. He was pushing off the entire time then he elbowed lowry in the face. Only one thing to do right lowry foul out bullshit

Comment

• On the 'bright' side, we only needed a split in Brooklyn. Just gonna have to man up and take game 4.

Comment

• I'm very superstitious... Trex make the next game thread!

Comment

• Donkette wrote: View Post
                            DD will not win us this series. Lowry, Ross hitting threes, moving the ball and Defense will. If we play like we did for 3 months we got this!
                            We haven't played like we did 3 months ago for a long time now so expecting it to all of a sudden happen in the playoffs is just wishful thinking. Our D is bad, key guys are injured, our coach is an idiot and has made no adjustments, we turnover the ball more than we assist, we can't score consistently, TRoss is playing like shit, We forget about JV all the time and we get no calls. That's A LOT of things that need to be fixed and need to go well for us to win the next game much less this series. I truly do think it it's over. But we all know I'm a pessimist.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              May be time to sit him.
                              Or bring him off the bench. Maybe he'll have some success against the 2nd unit.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                May be time to sit him.
                                Anyone still think ross can be better than derozan next year, he can't handle pressure

Maybe like 5 years down the road

Comment

Working...
                                X