• Show
Clear All

• She The Champ.

Comment

• Raptors BluRay/DVD is finally coming out soon:
      https://www.amazon.ca/2019-NBA-Champ...gateway&sr=8-2

Highlights look pretty weak though:

Product Description

NBA Champion fans, be the first to own the officially licensed championship film of the Toronto Raptors triumphant season and first NBA Championship. Loaded with clutch bonus features including profiles on your favourite players and in-depth analysis. Experience what it is to be a champion!

Special Features
      • Kyle Lowry Funny Moments & Bloopers
      • Kawhi Leonard's Top NBA Finals Plays
      • Toronto Raptors Top 5 Plays from the Season
      • Serge Ibaka Fundraiser
      • Norman Powell Sign-Off
      • Wayne Embry Interview with Isiah Thomas
      Will get for my library/collection, but I was hoping for full games.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Raptors BluRay/DVD is finally coming out soon:
        https://www.amazon.ca/2019-NBA-Champ...gateway&sr=8-2

Highlights look pretty weak though:

Will get for my library/collection, but I was hoping for full games.
        I suspect it has full games of the championship series, though the whole run would be great.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I suspect it has full games of the championship series, though the whole run would be great.
          It says run time: 90 minutes.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yeah that looks like it will be just a behind the scenes thing like "ope Gym", but not as personal/in depth.

TSN should have come out with a collection of "Raptors in an hour", which are condensed re-runs of the games they already do. If they did that for the finals ad ECF series along with an open Gym style behind the scenes footage of the players ad org during that time, it will sell like crazy.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Drat.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• They should release the clinching games against bucks, Sixers and warriors with running commentary by players and coaches. Like those old DVD commentaries but with like Lowry and vanvleet and Pascal over top of the audio. I'd pay to watch that
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Man if I ran Raptors youtube I would have players react to playoffs games, explain what were they thinking in a moment, how they felt "Raptors react..." MLSE get to it lol
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Some interesting excerpts (Raptors related) came from the Kevin Durant interview via WSJ:

But there was also this: From a strictly competitive, strategic standpoint, Durant had come to fear that Golden State had hit a ceiling.

“The motion offense we run in Golden State, it only works to a certain point,” he says. “We can totally rely on only our system for maybe the first two rounds. Then the next two rounds we’re going to have to mix in individual play. We’ve got to throw teams off, because they’re smarter in that round of playoffs. So now I had to dive into my bag, deep, to create stuff on my own, off the dribble, isos, pick-and-rolls, more so than let the offense create my points for me.” He wanted to go someplace where he’d be free to hone that sort of improvisational game throughout the regular season.

His tenure in the Bay Area was great, he says, but because of media speculation, fan anxiety, “it didn’t feel as great as it could have been.

Though fans in Toronto roared with pleasure and glee the moment he ruptured his Achilles, he doesn’t view that behavior in the same light. On the contrary, it tickled him. Torontonians knew he was playing the best basketball of his life. “They was terrified that I was on the floor,” he says, suppressing a smile. “You could feel it the second I walked out there.”

Does this same largesse extend to Toronto’s über booster, Drake, who trash-talked the Warriors and practically ran the floor on every fast break, thus irking half a continent? It does, it does. “That’s my brother. I view him as, like, blood.” If you get upset about how Drake roots for his hometown team, he adds, “You need to reevaluate yourself.”

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Man if I ran Raptors youtube I would have players react to playoffs games, explain what were they thinking in a moment, how they felt "Raptors react..." MLSE get to it lol
                      Never meet your heroes.....

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Some interesting excerpts (Raptors related) came from the Kevin Durant interview via WSJ:

[/INDENT]
                        I was absolutely terrified he was on the floor. He was far and away the best player on either team in those 10 minutes. People who say "oh the fans were just cheering a turnover" are lying. The fans were 100% aware of durant's tenuous health situation and were cheering that he maybe tweaked something and would he leaving the game. Nobody wanted him out 9 months plus with a possibly career altering injury, but people were definitely excited he might be leaving the game and the series.

Just admit it already, raps fanbase. Lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I was absolutely terrified he was on the floor. He was far and away the best player on either team in those 10 minutes. People who say "oh the fans were just cheering a turnover" are lying. The fans were 100% aware of durant's tenuous health situation and were cheering that he maybe tweaked something and would he leaving the game. Nobody wanted him out 9 months plus with a possibly career altering injury, but people were definitely excited he might be leaving the game and the series.

Just admit it already, raps fanbase. Lol
                          Its like we finally got rid of Thanos (Lebron) off our backs all those years of pain and here came a new scary villain Darkseid (Durant) to kill our hopes and dreams so yeah....

Comment

• KD loves being the heal. Like Brett Hart when he trashed the Americans after beating Stone Cold. Or when Hollywood Hogan came into the WCF for the first time. He's good at it. I'm not sure if he has a single fan lol.

Comment

KD loves being the heal. Like Brett Hart when he trashed the Americans after beating Stone Cold. Or when Hollywood Hogan came into the WCF for the first time. He's good at it. I'm not sure if he has a single fan lol.

Speaking of wrestling:

Comment

KD loves being the heal. Like Brett Hart when he trashed the Americans after beating Stone Cold. Or when Hollywood Hogan came into the WCF for the first time. He's good at it. I'm not sure if he has a single fan lol.

He has at least 1 fan

Comment

Working...
                                X