No announcement yet.

Everything Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic draft from a Canadian perspective, let’s see if we get any second-rounders
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Damn, Celtics did Baynes dirty...
      Baynes is a buyout candidate?
      Is he a good fit to the Raps?

Comment

• If Bol fell to us that would crazy.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          If Bol fell to us that would crazy.
          Yeah. No way he'll fall that low, but it'd be awesome for us if he were still there.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yeah. No way he'll fall that low, but it'd be awesome for us if he were still there.
            I'm honestly shocked he hasn't been picked yet. I watched his college games and he looks so legit to me. I guess that's why I'm sitting on my couch and the NBA execs are doing the drafting.

Comment

Kind of hope this is where Masai swoops in. Bol would be a good prospect to groom behind Marc.

edit: Chris Fedor reporting that Bol's medicals are not good. Surprised that didn't come out before now though.
              Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Jun 20, 2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Kind of hope this is where Masai swoops in. Bol would be a good prospect to groom behind Marc.

edit: Chris Fedor reporting that Bol's medicals are not good. Surprised that didn't come out before now though.
                Yeah, just searching for that.. foot issues this year and after he went out he lost 30+lbs... putting him to around 200 at 7'3" ... which appears to be a concern for teams

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

What better team to go to than the Raptors then? Best medical staff in the league.

Comment

Yeah, just searching for that.. foot issues this year and after he went out he lost 30+lbs... putting him to around 200 at 7'3" ... which appears to be a concern for teams
                    Would he do that on purpose? Seems a little weird although I understand the thinking due to the stress fracture in the foot.

Comment

• Bol must have a heart condition or blood clots or something, this makes no sense, were mid way through the second round.

Comment

• If Bol or Tacko fall to us it'll be so crazy
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• man Nogueira was a better athlete than Bol Bol
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            man Nogueira was a better athlete than Bol Bol
                            Bol Bol shot 52% from 3! Obviously he's the next Steph Curry.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              If Bol fell to us that would crazy.
                              i was hoping

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                man Nogueira was a better athlete than Bol Bol
                                I don't know... some of the clips I saw of him looked pretty amazing. Didn't watch the weaknesses though ; )

Was that MIA/DEN trade last minute or had that already happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X