No announcement yet.

The 7 Stages of Kawhi Grief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the NBA contracts were structured like NFL contract a lot of this bulllshit would vanish because guaranteed deals wouldn't be a given. Teams who are loyal or show the utmost faith in top tier players would be more rewarded regardless of where the team resided. The CBA enables these players. It's great for the players but it's bad for us fans and so overall it's bad for the league because most fans don't live in California or New York State.

Comment

So what happens to Castleberry now? will he return next year as an assistant coach?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        So what happens to Castleberry now? will he return next year as an assistant coach?
        Doubtful.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

wow I just realized that nothing is stronger than Raptors SF curse.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            wow I just realized that nothing is stronger than Raptors SF curse.
            This'll be the third year in a row we have a functional starting SF.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

This'll be the third year in a row we have a functional starting SF.
              but it's again the new one lol

Comment

He'll quit or be fired .... or both
                The story was Kawhi talked to the Lakers about which of his people he could bring, I'm sure he did the same with the Clips.
                That was Castleberry and an off-the-boos stipend for Uncle Dennis

Comment

I guess Castleberry updated his IG when the news broke with a photo of the Clippers logo. Dude was still on the Raptors coaching staff. Like c’mon man. He won’t be back.

https://www.instagram.com/itsjerms_33/?hl=en

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

I guess Castleberry updated his IG when the news broke with a photo of the Clippers logo. Dude was still on the Raptors coaching staff. Like c’mon man. He won’t be back.

douche ....

Comment

lmao what a jackass. oh well, dude has no credentials, he's only a "coach" because he's kawhi's friend.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

He'll quit or be fired .... or both
                        The story was Kawhi talked to the Lakers about which of his people he could bring, I'm sure he did the same with the Clips.
                        That was Castleberry and an off-the-boos stipend for Uncle Dennis
                        Pretty sure Uncle Dennis (a banker) is getting a huge wire-transfer in an off-shore bank account from Ballmer's off-shore account.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post

lmao what a jackass. oh well, dude has no credentials, he's only a "coach" because he's kawhi's friend.
                          all he did was pass the ball during shootarounds.

Comment

Mehhhh....the guy didn't wanna b here..f$$@#m, enjoy second fiddle 2 Lebron..Lebron is different when he has stars and veteran players, it was good 2 take year off, don't like him, but look out..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

but it's again the new one lol
                              Same one as two years ago, who was only not starting because we got literally (at least arguably) the best player in the league to start over him.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Is that his official IG? lol what a fucking jackass.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X