Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Celtics are so boring to watch
    To be fair so were the raptors tonight... I would hate to watch Jayson tatum play inefficent hero ball for the next 6 years tho
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Tbh I think Celtics have no shot against the top tier teams in the playoffs. Kemba really hasn’t been that impressive.

Comment

• Gasol's movement was a bit too obvious.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          if this means guys cant do what Gasol just did from here on out, I'm all for it. Watching guys like Curry or Harden trow themselves at defenders and get calls makes me wanna puke.
          it won't though. superstars will still get superstar treatment

Comment

if this means guys cant do what Gasol just did from here on out, I'm all for it. Watching guys like Curry or Harden trow themselves at defenders and get calls makes me wanna puke.
            We finally agree about something!

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

To be fair so were the raptors tonight... I would hate to watch Jayson tatum play inefficent hero ball for the next 6 years tho
              He has that mamba mentality. Wasn't that supposed to be a good thing?

Comment

• You can challenge a foul call. Wtf was that? 13 turnovers and defensive rebounding will be a nightly problem.

Comment

• All I say is f&ck Ed Malloy.

Comment

Ya problem is it was still called in real time. So unless you have 20 challenges a game that move isn't leaving the game

Comment

• Prediction- Pascal and Fred come out gangbusters in the 3rd

Comment

• Oh my god these turnovers
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• This looks like a high school game with all the missed bunnies and turnovers.
                          Also through the first 4 days of NBA ball seems like travels and that Chicken wing offensive foul call are going way up this season

Comment

• Kloe!

Comment

• Are these refs God awful or is it just me

Comment

• Only took 6 minutes for someone other than Kyle to score. lol
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X