Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Raps should trade for McCollum.
    I like McCollum but what could we trade for him? Maybe Jrue Holiday could be got for cheaper.

Comment

• Who had Pascal shooting over 50% for the game when it was halftime?

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

Norm was horrible in his limited time. Did poorly driving to the rim and missed all his open threes, I was glad Nurse went away from him.
        The raptors need help at shooting guard. That is an area they could improve by the playoffs.

Comment

Raps should trade for McCollum.
          He’s not a good defender and he doesn’t always show up in the playoffs. And he’s got a big contract.

Comment

• This back to back MIP convo is disrespectful imo. Nobody has ever won it because when a player gets better after a MIP season, we're talking about an MVP type of season. Nobody talked about Giannis winning the MIP award back to back a few years ago lol.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post

I like McCollum but what could we trade for him? Maybe Jrue Holiday could be got for cheaper.
              I think Jrue would fit the culture better.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This back to back MIP convo is disrespectful imo. Nobody has ever won it because when a player gets better after a MIP season, we're talking about an MVP type of season. Nobody talked about Giannis winning the MIP award back to back a few years ago lol.
                Just call him #SuperStar Siakam. That has a nice ring to it. Can’t remember where I heard that first.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post

The raptors need help at shooting guard. That is an area they could improve by the playoffs.
                  I’d like to see it stew for awhile. Davis is looking more comfortable and Lowry- FVV is pretty damn good. Norm has his moments. Really just need to knock down shots with Pascal turning into our superstar.

Comment

• Maybe we don't even need a shooting guard. We need a rebounder.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This back to back MIP convo is disrespectful imo. Nobody has ever won it because when a player gets better after a MIP season, we're talking about an MVP type of season. Nobody talked about Giannis winning the MIP award back to back a few years ago lol.
                      I think giannis did actually get some MIP votes the year before he won MVp
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• At full strength, we’ll have a nice 9 man rotation with Ibaka, Norm, RHJ & TD as the core bench guys and Boucher, Thomas & McCaw situationally.

Comment

• Not sure we could swing a trade for someone like Jrue or even CJ. Unless one of those teams would be interested in a big like Serge or Marc. Portland's waiting on Nurkic and NO has no need for a vet big like that.

Could try to get a third team to move Serge to, but I can't think of one. Would have to be a team that would be looking at C depth that is also willing to trade about $20M in contracts to make it work. Boston comes to mind, but they're doing pretty well with what they have.

I suspect Masai to stand pat.

Comment

Disrespectful to who? Paul George was mentioned as being in contention for MIP the year after winning MIP, and was also in contention for MVP.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I think Jrue would fit the culture better.
                              Great defender. I think you’re right.

Comment

• That's all RHJ

Comment

Working...
                                X