Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Why did the Kings get Darren Collison? I hate every PG signing they make.
    i guess they expect to lose isaiah

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      i guess they expect to lose isaiah
      Collison's shown in Indiana and Dallas that he's not a starting level PG and he's barely even a good back up PG.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
        If we get Vasquez back for under $4M then I'm all for it. I'm just assuming he'll want at least Livingston money (probably the best comparable out there), and maybe more.

I think his quote saying he was happy with the QO was just him saying he's happy we extended it to keep him restricted, not that he wants the QO amount of money.
        You could be right, let's hope you're not for the sake of signing him to a good deal.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          You could be right, let's hope you're not for the sake of signing him to a good deal.
          Livingston deal is not fully guaranteed in the final year per Grantland. So its for a total of 12.5 to 13 for three years. Thats around what would be fair for GV. 13 guaranteed for 3 years. The stupid money goes first then the guys at the bottom get squeezed hard.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Toure Murray?

What do you guys here at RR think of having toure murray as our 3rd string point guard?

Michael Grange: Ex-Knick Toure Murry is one player Raptors have an eye on for guard depth depending on how things break. Possible camp invitee? Twitter @michaelgrange - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/toro....M2GRXxul.dpuf

Comment

• At this point he would be 5th or 6th string. Until we clear spots more thought should be in cutting spots not adding.

Comment

• Toure Murray is absolute trash..he couldn't cut it on the Knicks roster that had the worst PG situation in the league last season. 3rd string PG is going to De Colo (whose probably overqualified for the 3rd string) or another Buycks type project like Myck Kabongo who is a summer league invite, hometown Toronto prodigy & former top 5 lottery prospect whose career got screwed over a $425 plane ticket to practice improving his game with Tristan Thompson. I'm really rooting for this kid to get the Raptors 3rd string job over the Toure Murray's of the world.

Comment

• Dirk resigns with the Mavs: three years, $10m per year. They're going to make their move. It'll be harder to sign Vince away from them now.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• he ain't THAT bad. better than Buycks or Stone for sure.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        Dirk resigns with the Mavs: three years, $10m per year. They're going to make their move. It'll be harder to sign Vince away from them now.
                        Yeah that was expected... basically the "Duncan" contract. If only Kobe settled for that - LA would be in far better shape.

Comment

• I don't see the point behind this signing.. unless they really don't think GV is coming back.

Comment

• Pretty sure I've seen Murry's name in a few rumors. He will not be available for a training camp invite. Teams know about him. Any SF rumors around the Raps? To me that's more important.

Comment

• I heard that Sebastian Telfair got a non-guaranteed 1 year for the minimum. Anyone know where he's going? Is it somewhere that will keep him?

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                                i heard that sebastian telfair got a non-guaranteed 1 year for the minimum. Anyone know where he's going? Is it somewhere that will keep him?
                                okc

Comment

Working...
                                X