X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha. Nice. I like.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Cory joseph is officially the face of men's basketball right now.

I think wiggins and his agent really miscalculated on this sitting out thing, he'd be the "sorry" guy in the commercial after throwing down a dunk, and would help them get big exposure in the Olympics in a likely final 4 appearance(if he was there)
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Cory joseph is officially the face of men's basketball right now.

I think wiggins and his agent really miscalculated on this sitting out thing, he'd be the "sorry" guy in the commercial after throwing down a dunk, and would help them get big exposure in the Olympics in a likely final 4 appearance(if he was there)
        He is the one Canadian baller who took last year's loss to heart . He is acting like I thought all of them would . Let's just get two more wins and so we can celebrate who was there instead of, like every summer talking about who wasn't .
        Last edited by guyroch; Wed Jul 6, 2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• It is possible Team Canada can go 20-4 in these past two summers and not have achieved their ultimate goal ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            It is possible Team Canada can go 20-4 in these past two summers and not have achieved their ultimate goal ...
            And we're 4-4 against good teams since that friendly in Serbia.

Comment

• Turkey beats Senegal 68-62 ...

Comment

• France is playing New Zealand right now. New Zealand r looking good. Up 5

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  France is playing New Zealand right now. New Zealand r looking good. Up 5
                  damn, what a ugly start to the game, New Zealand up 8

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    damn, what a ugly start to the game, New Zealand up 8
                    I know France is basketball power but New Zealand often qualifies for world events ...

France 23 points in 1st half ... A lot of ugly basketball being played in this tourney ..

Comment

• is france throwing this game to face us? Do they think we're worse than Turkey?

Comment

• France down 9 halfway through the 3rd now.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Both NZ and France have qualified for the semis. This game is just a warm up. Assuming Batum plays on Friday, France will be a different team in the elimination games.

Comment

• France woke up. Let's go

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                              Both NZ and France have qualified for the semis. This game is just a warm up. Assuming Batum plays on Friday, France will be a different team in the elimination games.
                              France must feel confident playing either Canada or Turkey ... Finishing 1st or 2nd may not mean nothing either way .

Comment

• So it's Canada vs New Zealand!

Comment

Working...
                                X