Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

The only reason the Greak Freek isn't playing is because of covid delays. NBA should be over. The basketball Gods have lined this one up for us. Don't blow it!
    We lost a ton of key players as well, far more than Greece did, and we are WAY more talented than Greece and should beat them 10 times out of 10, Greek freak or not.

I'm honestly expecting us to run rough shod over this tournament field and roll into the Olympics with a lot of hype.

Comment

• Who's the favorite to win this tournament?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

We lost a ton of key players as well, far more than Greece did, and we are WAY more talented than Greece and should beat them 10 times out of 10, Greek freak or not.

I'm honestly expecting us to run rough shod over this tournament field and roll into the Olympics with a lot of hype.
        That's the spirit! That American attitude! We're coming to fuck shit up!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Who's the favorite to win this tournament?
          The team with 9 NBA players (past + present) and an NBA championship coach has a puncher's chance.

Comment

• That's a really fast tournament. Starts today and ends Sunday.

Are the Canadian Women already in the Olympics? Anyone know?

Comment

• I was just looking at the rosters of other teams and just learned that Rick Pitino is coaching Greece?! also, Turkey could be Canada's biggest threat. Look at their roster: Sengun, Ilyasova, Korkmaz, Osman. Pretty good players.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                I was just looking at the rosters of other teams and just learned that Rick Pitino is coaching Greece?! also, Turkey could be Canada's biggest threat. Look at their roster: Sengun, Ilyasova, Korkmaz, Osman. Pretty good players.
                Turkey in last Worlds ( 2019 )
                Beat Japan 86-67
                Wow only lost by 1 to the U.S 93-92
                Lost to Czech 76-91
                Beat Montenegro 79-74
                Lost to New Zealand 101-102 .

They will be a challenge . They will have an advantage of having more chemistry .

Last edited by guyroch; Tue Jun 29, 2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Just about game time! Didn’t expect Lyles to start over Dort but Nurse is going for more size
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Down 4 after one quarter. You can see the chemistry is really off. Might be a slog, hopefully we can pull off a victory.

Comment

• walker is good man

Comment

• NAW is on fire

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Just about game time! Didn’t expect Lyles to start over Dort but Nurse is going for more size
                          Lyles is taller

Comment

• that was all ball

Comment

• I think they are finding their groove.

Comment

• Maple Mamba needs to take over.

Comment

Working...
                                X