No announcement yet.

Raptors 2014 Free Agency: Raptors Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny how GV is the overpay and by about 50%. Every other contract is cheap to reasonable.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Funny how GV is the overpay and by about 50%. Every other contract is cheap to reasonable.
      I had him pegged at between 4.5 and 5.5 it really isn't that much of an overpay...slight if anything.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• James Johnson is actually a better player than Jimmy Butler imo (at least he was last year).

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
          James Johnson is actually a better player than Jimmy Butler imo (at least he was last year).
          I've never questioned his skills and he brings a lot of versatility...it's just a matter of him accepting his role
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Is it possible that Johnson could start on this team? you know, given he gets it together.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
              Is it possible that Johnson could start on this team? you know, given he gets it together.
              I'd rather Ross start, but anything's a possibility, especially when it comes to Casey and vets.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Drug smuggling? Don't those people go to prison?
                  Not if you imbibed the evidence before take off.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    I had him pegged at between 4.5 and 5.5 it really isn't that much of an overpay...slight if anything.
                    GV is just bad value. It isn't a contract that will be dumped and it won't effect cap space too much. Just a weird blip in the off season signings. Like looking at your receipt and seeing 3 jaleprno poppers cost more than the beer.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      GV is just bad value. It isn't a contract that will be dumped and it won't effect cap space too much. Just a weird blip in the off season signings. Like looking at your receipt and seeing 3 jaleprno poppers cost more than the beer.
                      kind of. he is low-level starting caliber. i think fair value was the full MLE overpay by one mill
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                        Not if you imbibed the evidence before take off.
                        Thats not smuggling, thats getting high before a plane ride

Comment

Thats not smuggling, thats getting high before a plane ride
                          It get's dicey when the captain has to kill the engines because smoke is spilling into the cockpit.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            Let's hope MU has a magic wand in his desk drawer.
                            I hope so too but this deal looks awful both the price and character issues of this guy. We have a young group of guys who are close with one another. We have been talking about chemistry, character building and ... all year long and we go and get a guy like this !!!

J.J. has been questionable every where that he has played and bringing him into this locker room can be a disaster.
                            Very Bad signing and very Questionable move.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Looks like he can shoot the 3, finishes great at the rim, and looks like he can score of the pick and roll.

Watch at 4:24 or the whole thing I don't really care.

Ill take him over John Salmons anyday
                                Last edited by MunsMunny; Thu Jul 10, 2014, 11:17 AM.
                                Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                                http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

Working...
                                X