No announcement yet.

Official: Salmons & '15 2nd round pick to Hawks for Williams & Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one notice how Lucas Nogueira blocks shots with his left hand very well? He is right handed but does a great job using his off hand to swat shots.....very interesting prospect for us for sure.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Both got injury histories that might be some trouble

Comment

Any disappointment I had about Masai not trading Salmons for 22nd and Prince is gone. Like this deal more.

Comment

so pumped for diamond lou
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

We have two Brazilians on our team now haha

Man, Masaii is a genius! Im actually stoked that we now have two very tall centres on our roster!

Hopefully Williams regains his microwave like form for us!
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Louis williams himself is a great enough trade for raptors, but maybe the fact that Hawks gave up nugiera just like that, indicates that he may in fact hard time coming over to the NBA?

Comment

Severe knee tendonitis?? don't like the sound of that. Is that the reason why the Hawks gave up on him this quickly? because Noguiera is a great prospect. Boggles my mind that they just gave him away for an expiring contract.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                  Louis williams himself is a great enough trade for raptors, but maybe the fact that Hawks gave up nugiera just like that, indicates that he may in fact hard time coming over to the NBA?
                  I think, if anything, it as more to do with a 21 year old C having bad knee tendinitis than any buyout issue. His buyout is only 600,000 and he said he would prefer to come to the NBA next year.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Severe knee tendonitis?? don't like the sound of that. Is that the reason why the Hawks gave up on him this quickly? because Noguiera is a great prospect. Boggles my mind that they just gave him away for an expiring contract.
                    I also think he might be kind of a nutbag. It's been a long time, but I vaguely remember reading one or two not so great stories about his attitude.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I think, if anything, it as more to do with a 21 year old C having bad knee tendinitis than any buyout issue. His buyout is only 600,000 and he said he would prefer to come to the NBA next year.
                      He should come over Alex McKechnie is one of the best in the business
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I would of taken a Tim Hortons coffee in return for John Salmons
                        Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                        http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

Oki... so we just gave up a good shot on draft night for a better shot today..

Masai strikes again

Comment

BREAKING, Salmons to Atlanta

I like the deal but what's up with MU and guys who need to eat and need to live in the gym. 215 lbs bebe is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If Nogueira can get his head on straight and his knees aren't an issue this could be a great deal for us.

The big concern about the player nicknamed “Bebe” is his work ethic—he has a reputation for being a lazy player. Sources around Estudiantes have hinted that Nogueira already has a star attitude and can be difficult to work with at times.
                              http://hoopshabit.com/2013/06/27/nba...layer-profile/

I'm glad we're restocking with young talent. Very positive sign.

I wonder how he compares to the talent available at 22 in this year's draft, as I'm not sure Lou Williams is that much of an upgrade over Tayshaun Prince in terms of the vets we would've acquired.

Comment

mmmmm shot blocking

Comment

Working...
                                X