• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

Kevin Love seems slightly irritated
      And I’d missed this one from the other night when we played them...

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sun Jan 5, 2020, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Save Love!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

OG is our king

Comment

• Amazing game from Kyle
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Amazing game from Kyle
              He said "F Brooklyn!"

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

Save Love!
                If that contract was 2 years shorter he would have been out of there on a contender already. But this way, unfortunately for him, he's gonna be there for at least a couple more seasons.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Amazing game from Kyle
                  Yep. Can cut and paste that comment for a lot of games this year and years past. Most underrated PG in the league.

Comment

• Oh NBA
                    "There was a video tribute for Rondae Hollis-Jefferson after the first quarter. The forward averaged 9.9 points in four seasons in Brooklyn."

Comment

• I forgot to add my post game thoughts on this game.. and I know how everyone looks forward to that lol.

I felt early on it was going to be another long night. Fred was still in a funk. Defense was great.. turned Brooklyn over a lot.. was getting up on boards, but just not shooting efficiently.

Than Kyle Lowry decided it was over. He is so awesome. He has got to be the most irritating player to play against. And then Fred got hot. We needed that from our back court. Serge quietly had an excellent game. Just all over the boards. OG hit some big shots. But was relatively quiet.

TD came up big.. great steal in the 3rd or 4th when Brooklyn liked like they were going on a run. He made some mistakes but was pretty good.

SJ and McCaw still suck. McCaw isn't bad, he's just meh. SJ is just bad. Air balled a 3 for a nice pass to Boucher I believe.

I'm really not sure why KD picked Brooklyn. They aren't really that good. Dinwiddie is their best player and he's just an above average player. Nothing truly special. I like Levert, but you just need to put a tall body on him (like RHJ) and he becomes just a meh guy. But with Kyrie on the team one of Dinwiddie or Levert get less time overall.

Jordan has really become washed up though. He used to be a presence in the paint. Boucher was just driving right through him.

Needed that bounce back offensive game. Especially from Fred. Need as many scorers as possible going forward. Looks like Pascal is still a ways away. Groin injuries are the worse.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I forgot to add my post game thoughts on this game.. and I know how everyone looks forward to that lol.

I felt early on it was going to be another long night. Fred was still in a funk. Defense was great.. turned Brooklyn over a lot.. was getting up on boards, but just not shooting efficiently.

Than Kyle Lowry decided it was over. He is so awesome. He has got to be the most irritating player to play against. And then Fred got hot. We needed that from our back court. Serge quietly had an excellent game. Just all over the boards. OG hit some big shots. But was relatively quiet.

TD came up big.. great steal in the 3rd or 4th when Brooklyn liked like they were going on a run. He made some mistakes but was pretty good.

SJ and McCaw still suck. McCaw isn't bad, he's just meh. SJ is just bad. Air balled a 3 for a nice pass to Boucher I believe.

I'm really not sure why KD picked Brooklyn. They aren't really that good. Dinwiddie is their best player and he's just an above average player. Nothing truly special. I like Levert, but you just need to put a tall body on him (like RHJ) and he becomes just a meh guy. But with Kyrie on the team one of Dinwiddie or Levert get less time overall.

Jordan has really become washed up though. He used to be a presence in the paint. Boucher was just driving right through him.

Needed that bounce back offensive game. Especially from Fred. Need as many scorers as possible going forward. Looks like Pascal is still a ways away. Groin injuries are the worse.

McCaw is consistently our lowest plus/minus player and Davis & Boucher are consistently our better performers. Plus/minus doesn’t tell the whole story, but when it happens consistently, over an increasingly larger sample size, then it starts to be representative of the broader picture and can’t be discounted.

Translation: McCaw sucks.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

McCaw is consistently our lowest plus/minus player and Davis & Boucher are consistently our better performers. Plus/minus doesn’t tell the whole story, but when it happens consistently, over an increasingly larger sample size, then it starts to be representative of the broader picture and can’t be discounted.

Translation: McCaw sucks.
                          2 words - Malcolm Miller. What I am not seeing with Miller? he's a way better shooter than BOTH McCaw and SJ. Defensively, he's alright. McCaw and SJ's mins should go to Malcolm.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

2 words - Malcolm Miller. What I am not seeing with Miller? he's a way better shooter than BOTH McCaw and SJ. Defensively, he's alright. McCaw and SJ's mins should go to Malcolm.
                            Miller has the mental toughness of a fruit fly. He looks like Ray Allen in garbage time, but you put him in any game situation where his contributions matter and he turns into rookie Bruno. He’s basically invisible, makes zero impact in any facet of the game and even bricks wide open looks. It’s clearly in his head and champs don’t have time for that.

The obvious solution to not starting McCaw is starting either Boucher, TD or RHJ depending on matchup. I’d go with Boucher at PF to put OG back in his natural SF position, instead of PF where he struggles.

Comment

• Norm is coming back soon.. that would push McCaw down to the bench anyway. I wouldn't start Boucher.. we'd have no C depth off the bench. I'd start RHJ though. He started against the Cavs (and guarded Love) and worked out well.

He and OG would have no problems against Melo and Bazemore when we play the Trailblazers next.

Comment

• I’d imagine that Thomas will take the Brissett/Johnson minutes when he comes back, which will hopefully be Tuesday
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X