LVSL - RAPTORS vs LAKERS - 6pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Pop does not do what I described. Sorry try again.

I would tend to agree with your adapting to different matchups argument, however Casey is TERRIBLE at this, so try again, again.
    No? Look at Splitters minutes for example. look at Danny green's minutes for example. Since you brought this critique up within a discussion of Bruno, look at Kawhi's 1st year. For excample, consecutive games minutes: 31, 8,11,31, or 29,43, 2, 17,22. "Random" enough to fit your naive rant? Yup, Pop must have been fucking up Kawhi real bad.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Dunno.. Salmons is never a good matchup for anyone, yet Casey still choked Ross' minutes for him.
      You telling me you think Salmons didn't provide better defense during crunch times than Ross? That Ross wasn't getting lost all over the place, but Salmons did the same or worse? I disagree.

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
        You telling me you think Salmons didn't provide better defense during crunch times than Ross? That Ross wasn't getting lost all over the place, but Salmons did the same or worse? I disagree.
        Then you're blind as hell if you believe John Salmons was useful at all, JOHN SALMONS WAS STRAIGHT TRASH AT EVERY SINGLE THING LAST SEASON!!!!!!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Then you're blind as hell if you believe John Salmons was useful at all, JOHN SALMONS WAS STRAIGHT TRASH AT EVERY SINGLE THING LAST SEASON!!!!!!
          What a clueless remark. But fully expected.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Is that so?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Admit it, everyone liked Salmons all the way up until he missed that clutch free throw against OKC... chico is right in that Salmons did provide better defense in crunch time. Ross looked lost at times on the D side.
              Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
              http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• Amazingly the guy who provided the best defense when it mattered most was neither salmons or Ross.... It was greasy.

Comment

Actually statistically, Salmons did have one of the worst seasons in the league...so there is evidence to back up his "clueless remark"

Comment

Is that so?
                    Salmons actually played a stretch of decent ball from the time he was acquired until early Feb with decent D and ball handling., He was shooting 44% from 3, and helped propel the Raps into 1st. It was a progressive slide for him from there and yeah, he looked like shit by seasons end.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Salmons actually played a stretch of decent ball from the time he was acquired until early Feb with decent D and ball handling., He was shooting 44% from 3, and helped propel the Raps into 1st. It was a progressive slide for him from there and yeah, he looked like shit by seasons end.
                      Maybe that was due to Casey playing him 20mpg while Fields rotted on the bench with BKN being our most likely first round matchup.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        Actually statistically, Salmons did have one of the worst seasons in the league...so there is evidence to back up his "clueless remark"
                        If by "statistically" you mean shooting % and nothing else,, then yeah. But there is a lot more to an NBA game than that, so no.

Comment

If by "statistically" you mean shooting % and nothing else,, then yeah. But there is a lot more to an NBA game than that, so no.
                          Considering the only thing that Salmons did on offense was catch and shoot, that SUCKS.

Defensively he started out well for us...but couldn't sustain it for very long

Comment

PER takes into account more than just shooting. He did not pass it (was a black hole on offence), he did not rebound, he did not steal or block, even his FTs fell short in the clutch, and lastly he had a habit of giving up the ball while trying to inbound late in the game.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• IMO buycks playing selfish he ball hogs and drives too much and gets bailed out by refs obviously he's going for the third pg spot . Waive him and get blatche for cheap hopefully I think our bigger need is a big.

Comment

It seems these kind of remarks are the norm from you. There's professional help and/or meds (not mods apparently) available to help with this. Also, the screaming (caps!!!!!!) isn't necessary if you speak like an adult. Speak to your mom about the help until you grow into big boy pants.

Comment

Working...
                                X