Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Just my 3 cents. Has nothing to do with the arguments happenning

Id say lebron adds 20 wins to whatever team he goea to. Clevland won 34 games last season so by my prediction they will win 54 next year
    LeBrons WS was about 15 and he replaces Deng adding 10 wins might be a stretch. 42-45 wins by adding LBJ losing Hayes and an improved Bennett.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
      Yeah you're right. I'd put money on him not returning to (undeserved) MVP form though
      Lou Will said an injury like that takes 2 years to recover. Physically and psychologically. How scared will Ross play after missing parts of three seasons.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        LeBrons WS was about 15 and he replaces Deng adding 10 wins might be a stretch. 42-45 wins by adding LBJ losing Hayes and an improved Bennett.
        No. Way.

Lebron is more than 5 wins better than Luol. I don't care what WS says. Remember when Lebron left Cleveland and they lost like 30 more games the next year?

You also get all the intangibles from having a great leader instead of Kyrie in charge.

Blatt can't be worse than Brown.

Wiggins.

I'd put money on 50+ wins and at least an ECF appearance.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Lebron is better now then he was when he left Cleveland too.. I don't know if they win the conference but they will be competing for #1 seed through out the year. Kyrie needs to be healthy though.. he hasn't been and that's a concern.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
            No. Way.

Lebron is more than 5 wins better than Luol. I don't care what WS says. Remember when Lebron left Cleveland and they lost like 30 more games the next year?

You also get all the intangibles from having a great leader instead of Kyrie in charge.

Blatt can't be worse than Brown.

Wiggins.

I'd put money on 50+ wins and at least an ECF appearance.
            50+ win means a 20+ net WS. Unlikely he has that much impact. Also LeBron makes Irving less effective but boosts Bennett, TT and Varej. All this is speculation but dropping a player like LeBron into a lineup can help and hurt some players a lot.

Comment

50+ win means a 20+ net WS. Unlikely he has that much impact. Also LeBron makes Irving less effective but boosts Bennett, TT and Varej. All this is speculation but dropping a player like LeBron into a lineup can help and hurt some players a lot.
              Well I don't think WS is really all that accurate in this case then.

I mean realistically, given what happened with the Cavs in Lebron's last yer there and his first year away, he had about a 30 WS. I think his effect is just as great now, if not more.

So if Luol really has 10 WS, then yeah, I'd say 20+ net WS seems accurate.

We'll see but I'd put a lot of money at low odds on the Cavs getting 50+ wins easy.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Let's not forget that the east was supposed to be very strong last year. But after Brooklyn and New York's horrendous starts, and Derrick re-aggravating that injury, Horford going down, everything went to shit. I don't know whose season is going to shit this year, but it will happen.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                  Let's not forget that the east was supposed to be very strong last year. But after Brooklyn and New York's horrendous starts, and Derrick re-aggravating that injury, Horford going down, everything went to shit. I don't know whose season is going to shit this year, but it will happen.
                  LBJ has never had an injury that caused him to miss a lot of time. He is 30 and things happen. Cleveland fans reactions if he doesn't play 82 games will be interesting.

Comment

LBJ has never had an injury that caused him to miss a lot of time. He is 30 and things happen. Cleveland fans reactions if he doesn't play 82 games will be interesting.
                    I'd be more worried about Irving getting injured. Who is the backup PG? Irving has a bad injury history.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                      I'd be more worried about Irving getting injured. Who is the backup PG? Irving has a bad injury history.
                      Do you need a floor general PG if you have LeBron?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                        Do you need a floor general PG if you have LeBron?

Irving is the second best player or that team by a country mile. If he goes down, it's like Wade or Bosh (more likely both) going down in Miami. The team struggled mightily when one of the big 3 was out, let alone both.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                          Irving is the second best player or that team by a country mile. If he goes down, it's like Wade or Bosh (more likely both) going down in Miami. The team struggled mightily when one of the big 3 was out, let alone both.
                          Yeah I know, but like if you play LeBron with the bench would you need a backup PG? LeBron could take that role. Like in Miami, Norris Cole didn't really play PG since the offense went through LeBron

Comment

Irving should be traded. Rondo + stuff for Irving or to the Knicks. He and his contract doesn't help the Cavs.

Comment

Irving should be traded. Rondo + stuff for Irving or to the Knicks. He and his contract doesn't help the Cavs.
                              Rondo's contract is about up and he'll be looking for the max as well, but a higher max than Irving got. Also, the Knicks, for what? The Knicks have no assets at all.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                                Yeah I know, but like if you play LeBron with the bench would you need a backup PG? LeBron could take that role. Like in Miami, Norris Cole didn't really play PG since the offense went through LeBron

I just think that team sucks with Lebron and a bunch of guys who can't handle the ball or score around him. Irving is essential to their success. No one else on that team comes close to all star caliber.

Comment

Working...
                                X