X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In retrospect Masai did the right thing not going with Bud
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Lakers might not have the perimeter defence to slow Houston's guards down enough to keep up with them. I like Houston's chances in this series.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        The Lakers might not have the perimeter defence to slow Houston's guards down enough to keep up with them. I like Houston's chances in this series.
        Could be repeat of Portland but I always thought Houston had a punchers chance
        their the ultimate wildcard.
        harder and friends can get hot for 3 for a week and it will be tough to beat when you only have 2 guys you can rely to score even if thos dude are bonafide star you need 3 and 4th chipping in here and there
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Could be repeat of Portland but I always thought Houston had a punchers chance
            their the ultimate wildcard.
            harder and friends can get hot for 3 for a week and it will be tough to beat when you only have 2 guys you can rely to score even if thos dude are bonafide star you need 3 and 4th chipping in here and there
            Lakers' offence isn't much, their defence can be great but it's also built on playing 2 centres half the game and protecting the rim. Houston plays 5 out so Dwight/Javale/AD aren't even at the rim. And the Lakers' defensive weakness is they don't stop smaller, scoring guards well - which more or less describes Houston's 3 biggest scoring threats. They don't have anybody to put on Harden, really.

AD could go off for 40 and still lose because Houston just has more offensive punch as a team. The Lakers are thin.

The Lakers will play better than this, but I've got a feeling they may not push Houston as hard as OKC just did.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              In retrospect Masai did the right thing not going with Bud
              He is one problem. Watch his post game presser. Baffling.

Also pretty clear that team is not mentally tough enough. Raps last year and now the Heat just win every game in the fourth quarter. That’s on the coach but the players are folding, too. They need a Lowry or Smart or Butler or Tucker.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

He is one problem. Watch his post game presser. Baffling.

Also pretty clear that team is not mentally tough enough. Raps last year and now the Heat just win every game in the fourth quarter. That’s on the coach but the players are folding, too. They need a Lowry or Smart or Butler or Tucker.
                They need CP3

Comment

• Rondo hadn’t played a game in six months and the Lakers threw him out there for 24 minutes lmao
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• This is crazy, no? Kyle Lowry in a must win game played 46 mins last night.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      In retrospect Masai did the right thing not going with Bud
                      I love to give masai the credit for that but I'm pretty sure it was buds job to turn down and he choose Milwaukee.
                      thank god for us he did
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        The only thing worse than going to a already good team to try and win a chip would be going to an already good team that just beat you....come to Toronto Giannis, don't be a KD....

Comment

• Houston is a lot better than Portland. So LA should be worried. They got destroyed. Danny Green is no Lu Dort. Harden had his way with him. But unlike Portland, Houston knows how to play defense. Tucker and Covington are pretty good athletes. And they both can do a decent job on AD/Lebron. Won't stop them, but can make life difficult for them.

I think that series goes 6 or 7. If Harden continues to play well, and I think he should since he's not going to be defended by elite guys, I can see Houston winning that series.

The one thing I really noticed is that Howard/McGee won't really help much in this series. They might get a lob dunk or two.. but Houston's 5 out offense really negates their rim protection. And they are to slow to chase guys off the 3 point line.

And Rondo really hurts the Lakers on offense since he can't shoot. Having him and Lebron share a court just doesn't make much sense, since Lebron will be doing most of the facilitating. Rondo is going to get wide open looks all game long. And I think that plays into Houston's game plan.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

The only thing worse than going to a already good team to try and win a chip would be going to an already good team that just beat you....come to Toronto Giannis, don't be a KD....
                            Toronto definitely has that advantage. Thank you KD

There is a chance the Bucks trade him out to the Western conference. Some team might want to pull a Kawhi and get him for a year. And then see if they can hold on to him. Dallas would be the ideal fit next to Doncic. Should be a fascinating off season.

That 4th quarter was so devastating for Milwaukee last night.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              This is crazy, no? Kyle Lowry in a must win game played 46 mins last night.

Bud is so damn stubborn. A lot of coach's are but he's a big time SOB. Going to cost his team a super star.

Comment

• It was so satisfying seeing what LeBron did to Westbrook last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X