Hassan Whiteside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Probably Celtics, Cavs, Hawks possibly Mavs, GSW or Portland. Lots of team have been pretty desperate for a C for a long time. Freakish athlete off a good playoff less of a head case then Sanders.
    Yeah, but again, he had huge red flags regarding his mentality. I mean, the Wizards needed a C, and they drafted him, and were willing to trade him for Nene (who was nearing his decline). I'm sure lots of teams would have interest, but I'm not so sure any of them would've offered him 8-figure deals.

Comment

That's a block. Give him a triple double!
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

That's clean man

Whiteside triple double!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yeah, it's really been an out-of-nowhere surge for Whiteside.

Some people acting like MU passed on a no-brainer, but he has never looked this good. Never. Not even close. If you even just watched summer league this past year, he struggled badly with fouls and mistakes, and fully looked like a summer league player, not an NBA player.

Good for him though. I remember when he was once talked about as a potential top-10 pick.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Yeah, but again, he had huge red flags regarding his mentality. I mean, the Wizards needed a C, and they drafted him, and were willing to trade him for Nene (who was nearing his decline). I'm sure lots of teams would have interest, but I'm not so sure any of them would've offered him 8-figure deals.
            Parson is getting 16M and so is Hayward. Bargs got 10M. Pays to be 7 feet in the NBA. Taught MU never to trade or draft somebody lazy. Stupid can be fixed.

Comment

Why can't we have nice things...

Comment

Another block lol!!

Whiteside has changed this Heat team. If Wade is healthy come playoff time, they're going to be dangerous.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOL people are slowly starting to overrate him too. "Bynum but not a headcase" It's like Linsanity all over again.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Parson is getting 16M and so is Hayward. Bargs got 10M. Pays to be 7 feet in the NBA. Taught MU never to trade or draft somebody lazy. Stupid can be fixed.
                    WTF man? Parsons and Hayward are neither of them 7 ft. Their contracts have pretty much nothing to do with their size. And Bargs' had everything to do with Colangelo not wanting to give up on him.

Comment

12 blocks. Are u kidding me right now??!
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yeah, it's really been an out-of-nowhere surge for Whiteside.

Some people acting like MU passed on a no-brainer, but he has never looked this good. Never. Not even close. If you even just watched summer league this past year, he struggled badly with fouls and mistakes, and fully looked like a summer league player, not an NBA player.

Good for him though. I remember when he was once talked about as a potential top-10 pick.
                        Another great piece of evidence supporting the importance of situation, circumstance, and fit.

For the critics of Massi, did you watch summer league? He was terrible.

For those questioning Bruno's selection based on Whiteside, so you're saying one raw player can emerge to be dominant but another cannot? Hmmmmmm.

Comment

he does have attitude problems though. He didn't want to be a back up

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            12 blocks. Are u kidding me right now??!
                            At some point you gotta wonder...does Chicago not realize he's on the floor?

Comment

At some point you gotta wonder...does Chicago not realize he's on the floor?
                              maybe they don't want to acknowledge that they scared lmao

Comment

Hassan Whiteside

14pts 13reb 12blks in 24min

Wow!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X