Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-Wade being a complete Asshole is nothing new. I'm honestly a little surprised that these guys are completely getting away with what they're saying.

Comment

Good timing on this. Harder showed up to the bubble wearing a blue lives matter mask. Most likely just didnt know what it was (just a America flag and skull). People vilifying him online.
      he probably doesnt know what the masl was. But what if he has a family member or favorite grandpa who was a cop? Are NBA players only allowed to have the popular opinion?
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
        D-Wade being a complete Asshole is nothing new. I'm honestly a little surprised that these guys are completely getting away with what they're saying.
        I'm not surprised TBH.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
          D-Wade being a complete Asshole is nothing new.

0 of 3 from the field if you weren't counting.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Good timing on this. Harder showed up to the bubble wearing a blue lives matter mask. Most likely just didnt know what it was (just a America flag and skull). People vilifying him online.
            he probably doesnt know what the masl was. But what if he has a family member or favorite grandpa who was a cop? Are NBA players only allowed to have the popular opinion?
            Everyone is allowed to have any opinion. Similarly, everyone is allowed to be vilified for their opinion.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Everyone is allowed to have any opinion. Similarly, everyone is allowed to be vilified for their opinion.
              If only either part of this statement were true anymore.

Comment

But what if he has a family member or favorite grandpa who was a cop? Are NBA players only allowed to have the popular opinion?
                To the first question, as far as I can tell the new rule is that the sins of the family are now visited on you, so that player would be in trouble.

The answer to the second question is "Yes".

Sadly, Harden will be apologizing by day's end when what he should be saying is f($# off.
                Last edited by slaw; Fri Jul 17, 2020, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Everybodys only allowed to have the popular opinion. Regular citizens can get away with it more but can still lose their jobs, and still get labelled as a bunch of various names I won't get into now. Celebrities though, they're allowed one opinion.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

James Harden is clearly a white supremacist and therefore basically a terrorist. Sick.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Another thing that I noticed is how influential Farrakhan is to these people. Farrakhan, to put it simply is the black version of David Duke. Listen to them talk about Jews. Farrakhan is a vile racist and antisemite, who has praised Hitler and referred to Jews as termites. "The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man." This is a quote from Farrakhan.

The biggest difference between Farrakhan and Duke is that Farrakhan is actually given a big platform to spew his racist hate and has prominent black figures supporting him like Diddy, Ice Cube, Stephen Jackson, Cannon, Iverson etc. Supporting that dude and his racial hate is really no different than supporting David Duke.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

A.I. is throwing down hate speech too? Say it ain't so A.I., say it ain't so.

Comment

This. That's why Charles Barkley is the best. And it's funny when he said that the ONLY person that called them on it was Kareem...because it's true. Where are all the other prominent black athletes who are all about "Equality" and Black Lives Matter?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

0 of 3 from the field if you weren't counting.
                            This pisses me off to no end. DWade is the worst, full stop.

Comment

Sure, especially if your opinion is something hateful and prejudice like putting down any race. Jewish, black etc.
                              But someone saying they support police is a perfectly normal stance, it seem like all these mostly white NBA twitter journalist think that all black nba players have to think exactly the same as the pre approved message.
                              Do they not know how many black police officers there are in America? Why was someone like Shaq inspired to become a police officer?
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

No one is talking about law here. You can be a bit more honest with yourself and acknowledge that the court of public opinion is too aggressive and too one note right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X