Game #5 Toronto Bay Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans . 7:30 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Important context is how winnable these losses have been.
    but a loss is still a loss on the win/loss column

Comment

• Celtics and Suns next. That's 2 straight losses. Easy. I'm ready for the tank. And this team need to tank.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Celtics and Suns next. That's 2 straight losses. Easy. I'm ready for the tank. And this team need to tank.
        This is just RR talk so it is very doubtful that Masai and Webster are the kind of executives that would just allow it

Comment

• And that’s with James Harden.

Comment

• We'll look back and laugh at this when we have Top 5 pick next year.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Celtics and Suns next. That's 2 straight losses. Easy. I'm ready for the tank. And this team need to tank.
              Dude..I realize that u would love 2 get first rd pick,but nothing is guarantee, so I rather c this team turn around and play hard like we know they can..if anything I can c Masai trying 2 improve this team for the playoffs,relax..there struggling..honestly I don't want the raps 2 be horrible team,we've seen that a lot early days..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Dude..I realize that u would love 2 get first rd pick,but nothing is guarantee, so I rather c this team turn around and play hard like we know they can..if anything I can c Masai trying 2 improve this team for the playoffs,relax..there struggling..honestly I don't want the raps 2 be horrible team,we've seen that a lot early days..
                They're not winning many games playing like this.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  We'll look back and laugh at this when we have Top 5 pick next year.
                  This is not a retaliatory response . But as I said to the Great T-Rex...just a RR talk

Comment

We'll look back and laugh at this when we have Top 5 pick next year.
                    You can be such a good fan but you fall over like a house of cards when the going gets tough.

much love but yeesh

Comment

• Game 3: Siakam fouls out
                      Game 4: Siakam suspended
                      Game 5: Siakam fouls out

Comment

They're not winning many games playing like this.
                        You realize it's early..right, give it time, of course there not playing good, they definitely need a wake up call,something like trade would be nice..just 2 say 2 the veterans we got your back. We lost couple good Veteran Championship Centers..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• It’s glaring that this team doesn’t have the talent. It’s not a streak of bad luck or a funk.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

You can be such a good fan but you fall over like a house of cards when the going gets tough.

much love but yeesh
                            Aight. Out of respect I'll cut down on bullshit

Comment

Game 3: Siakam fouls out
                              Game 4: Siakam suspended
                              Game 5: Siakam fouls out
                              All mental

game 6: change of scenery

Comment

Listen, the Raptors benched Siakam the other night, so how did he respond? 10 points and fouled out early in the 4th. Am I surprised? no. Dude was a no show in the Boston series. 7 games, 7 atrocious games. The guy has no heart/no pride. And sounds like he's become a lockerroom cancer. I don't want that guy on my team.

I'm also convinced that his perfomance in the 1st half of last season was nothing more than a LINSANITY moment. They gotta get rid of him. They're not getting Harden for him. That's a pipe dream. But maybe a young talented player or a 1st round pick.
                                I forgot to add: DeMar got a lot of heat around here after a bad playoff game. One thing about him, he ALWAYS bounced back with a huge game after a bad game. Siakam had 7 straight bad games against Boston. SEVEN. The Raptors benched him the other night and tonight he was a no show.I mean, the guy has zero fire in him. Like I said last year: he's just happy to be a role player.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X