Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    It seems to be the same logo.

However, there's something new on the waistband, ala Hawks.....
    Yeah looks to me like it's also the ball logo on the left side of the shorts - it's just the right side of the ball is visible so it looks a bit different.

Also, comparing to the other new jerseys it looks like the side stripes might be narrower on the Raps unis. I think the overall effect will be quite a bit different - more minimal and a little vintage looking (neckline looks more classic).

All those sleeved jerseys though! Ugh.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Yeah looks to me like it's also the ball logo on the left side of the shorts - it's just the right side of the ball is visible so it looks a bit different.

Also, comparing to the other new jerseys it looks like the side stripes might be narrower on the Raps unis. I think the overall effect will be quite a bit different - more minimal and a little vintage looking (neckline looks more classic).

All those sleeved jerseys though! Ugh.
      I'll agree there.

My faves out of these are the Heat alt (White one mimicking the Floridan Days.... heck, they could make a new off that and I'd be happy, even though I can't stand the team) and OKC's orange jersey.

I'm indifferent about the sleeves though.... I like the look of Denver's and Washington's. I also love Minny's black sleeve though.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Wow Raptors really don't leak ANYTHING. We have been waiting like 6 months for a pic of the new design.. and we finally get to see it on a crap resolution photo? hah..

These look super bland.. How are the Atlanta Hawks outdoing us on creativity??

Comment

• Hurricane_Herm wrote: View Post
          Wow Raptors really don't leak ANYTHING. We have been waiting like 6 months for a pic of the new design.. and we finally get to see it on a crap resolution photo? hah..

These look super bland.. How are the Atlanta Hawks outdoing us on creativity??
          Seems like most people violently hate the Hawks new look, so bland is probably a good thing.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            Seems like most people violently hate the Hawks new look, so bland is probably a good thing.
            Yeah but at least they have taken a chance to look original. And we haven't seen them in game yet. That pic of the raps jerseys could be from a NCAA team

Comment

edit: double post

Comment

The new Hawks primary is an eyesore. The Detroit alternate looks like someone made them up for a YMCA rec league.

I'm curious why we have four jerseys though... home, away, alternate 1... and Drake night? I think it'd be beyond ridiculous if our team actually wears jerseys tied to a performer.

Comment

• I have to post this:

Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    The new Hawks primary is an eyesore. The Detroit alternate looks like someone made them up for a YMCA rec league.

I'm curious why we have four jerseys though... home, away, alternate 1... and Drake night? I think it'd be beyond ridiculous if our team actually wears jerseys tied to a performer.
                    But I like the black and gold jersey's the best. Maybe if we had just owned a color change instead of continuing to use the same colors it would be associated with the Raptors and not Drake. Watch the black and gold jerseys be the best selling of all of them by far.

Comment

• I like the Hawks new look, though it's easy to see how some wouldn't. The bright colours/neon are used in a ton of sports and athletics, just haven't been used in the NBA yet.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        I like the Hawks new look, though it's easy to see how some wouldn't. The bright colours/neon are used in a ton of sports and athletics, just haven't been used in the NBA yet.
                        I'll admit, it's close to a great look.... the neon isn't all that great, and well... I dislike the wordmark on the white.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I have to post this:

what does this mean?

Comment

• I was really hoping for black lettering and numbers on the red jersey. Oh well.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                              what does this mean?
                              Elements of the new logo are taken straight from the old logo. It's like when someone offers to rearrange your face. Same components, new look.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                                what does this mean?
                                It's just someone's idea of how the logo was made, hehe.

Also, that 3rd piece IMO is awesome. It's a better alternate logo than what we ended up with.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X