Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #37 March 13th 2021. Toronto Bay Raptors @ Charlotte Hornets. 7:00 pm (Toronto), 6:00 pm (Flin Flon), 5:00 pm (Medicine Hat), 4:00 pm (Kamloops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Ellenson is better than Baynes folks.
    Pretty sure at this point you could play me and say the same thing, lol

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      Raps game sucked. UFC was disappointing. Curling blowout. Hockey is boring. What a massive fail for a packed Saturday night of sports.
      Watched a movie with Jason Statham and J-Lo that didn't suck

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

there were like a dozen conference championship or semifinal games on. it's an even goofier year in the ncaa than the nba, but in some ways that makes it more entertaining. certainly more entertaining than curling. it's your own fault if you thought watching that would be fun!
        Can’t get through more than 2-3 minutes of college ball. Less than zero interest. Like watching AA baseball on tv.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Watched a movie with Jason Statham and J-Lo that didn't suck
          Parker. Watch Point Blank with Lee Marvin.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Parker. Watch Point Blank with Lee Marvin.
            That was it. Thanks, I looked it up on Netflix there is a Point Blank that I think I've seen before but a different movie.
            Found the Lee Marvin one.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Gimme Ellenson, Watson, Thomas.

Please... please not the same starting lineup.

send a message
              I would start: Lowry, Powell, Bembry, Boucher & Ellenson.

Comment

• These games are getting hard to watch. The lineups we are putting out there are fighting and making it tough, what more could you ask?

Trading Kyle has to be at least crossing Masai and Bobby’s mind. I love Lowry but this franchise needs to get a headstart on the retooling

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  These games are getting hard to watch. The lineups we are putting out there are fighting and making it tough, what more could you ask?

Trading Kyle has to be at least crossing Masai and Bobby’s mind. I love Lowry but this franchise needs to get a headstart on the retooling
                  This shouldn't even be a question any longer. They're weren't going to win anything with Pascal, Freddy and OG in the lineup and they are free falling without them. Kyle is leaving in the off season unless we are the only team going to over pay (a legitimate fear since Masai/Bobby doesn't want another chip-star to walk for nothing). If a better team offers equal or better money, I'm convinced in his mind he's gone.

The Raptors are 2-8 in the last 10 games in which Lowry has played over 30 minutes, some of that with the aforementioned depleted roster. They are 8-20 in all games this season in which he has played at least 27 minutes. They gave the key$ to Freddy>>> time to move off Kyle. Offer him 2/20 or even 2/15 in the off season and if he returns great. If not, thanks for the memories and we'll have a draft pick and young player to slot in with the core one way or the other.

Comment

• On the bright side our own draft pick is looking better and better.

Comment

• Whoever makes these game threads should get an asterisk on their records....

Comment

Working...
                      X