Everything 2021 Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    I picked up this avatar of Bob the Builder back in the McHappy tank argument days. Not changing now but can sit here relatively pleased with the #TampaTank.
    You're one of the most blindly optimistic fans we have here, don't stop now!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Tankers belong in 2 sub categories, we got serious division in the ranks. Theres team #TampaTank, and a small extremist group called team #ScorchedEarth
      What is the 'scorched earth'?
      Wondering if I'm extremist enough to belong in this small elite group? Lol

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        I picked up this avatar of Bob the Builder back in the McHappy tank argument days. Not changing now but can sit here relatively pleased with the #TampaTank.
        So funny....always wondered why you had that. Figured your kids chose (or your name was Bob). Makes sense now. So it's a Lieweke caricature?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Scorched earthers are a unique species, some are in fact very intelligent people. In this small subset though, they share a broad and general plan of trading FVV, Pascal for picks and expirings (some very alt-right earthers even say trade OG, he's too old, and hell, he's not a superstar), letting Lowry walk, and being awful for years until the superstar walks in the door.

Earthers pray to a god known as Samuel. Samuel lived in Bethlehem (Pennsylvania), and led a team of basketballer followers known as the 76ers, and praised the gospel of "Trusting Ones Process". It is a very bare bones and cold approach to following athletic pursuits.
          Last edited by KeonClark; Thu Apr 15, 2021, 12:21 PM.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Would you prefer to tank again next season? Maybe trade Pascal for picks and filler?

Comment

Scorched earthers are a unique species, some are in fact very intelligent people. In this small subset though, they share a broad and general plan of trading FVV, Pascal for picks and expirings (some very alt-right earthers even say trade OG, he's too old, and hell, he's not a superstar), letting Lowry walk, and being awful for years until the superstar walks in the door.

Earthers pray to a god known as Samuel. Samuel lived in Bethlehem (Pennsylvania), and led a team of basketballer followers known as the 76ers, and praised the gospel of "Trusting Ones Process". It is a very bare bones and cold approach to following athletic pursuits.
              Oh no.
              Afraid I'm not extremist enough.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Would you prefer to tank again next season? Maybe trade Pascal for picks and filler?
                No to tanking again.
                I'm all for trading Pascal for LeBron tho,
                or even for Kawhi plus picks.

Comment

Samuel died for the 76ers sins... so that they could have everlasting 2nd round exits.

Comment

• Play-in here we come!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Play-in here we come!
                      Like I said, the team to watch is Washington. You can forget about Chicago.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Although freddie 2 and birch are average they’re enough to make me cancel my tank hopes. I want spring playoffs with my team. Have to deal with a mid first hopefully we luck out.

Go Raptors!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

So funny....always wondered why you had that. Figured your kids chose (or your name was Bob). Makes sense now. So it's a Lieweke caricature?
                          In essence.

Comment

• Lol..Og, Siakim Kyle Lowry..all healthy scratches against Orlando, resting, WTF..
                            "WE THE NORTH"...more like..
                            "We The Tank"
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Resting for what? 😂

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                                Resting for what? 😂
                                For a top pick of course

Comment

Working...
                                X