No announcement yet.

GAME 52 - Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls - 7:30 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teams are actually guarding Boucher a lot tighter at 3-pt line now. He’s not getting 10 ft of free space like early in the season.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
      This sucks
      I agree.

I mean, I understand the reasons why management seems to have made the decision to subtly push the direction of the team towards a lottery pick, but the continued miseries of the season for the players, and the apparent glee of some of the pro-tank posters on this board, make me feel worse about the situation, not better.

Comment

It’s Pascal and Boucher against the world. Rest of the team is trash tonight.... even OG.

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

I agree.

I mean, I understand the reasons why management seems to have made the decision to subtly push the direction of the team towards a lottery pick, but the continued miseries of the season for the players, and the apparent glee of some of the pro-tank posters on this board, make me feel worse about the situation, not better.
          People are making a huge assumption here that Masai & Bobby are genius stealth tank puppet masters. They may have simply had a rare bad season by their standards.

Comment

Bouch is a monster

Slenderman
            OG is our king

Comment

Gary Trent -26. Tough game for him.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

People are making a huge assumption here that Masai & Bobby are genius stealth tank puppet masters. They may have simply had a rare bad season by their standards.
                From the outside looking in it seems they gambled on Giannis likely knowing the morale of the team was at stake and this is what happens. They might be frustrated with how things are going right now but I'm fairly certain they know this was a possibility and they were taking a calculated risk. I mean, I think you still give it a shot 10 times out of 10 if you can. Giannis is a great player.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

After the first five guys up....Kyle + Fred + Trent + OG + Pascal

Its all pretty replaceable eh ?
                  Except McCaw.
                  For a capped out team, it's a pretty poorly constructed roster actually. 1 aging vet and a bunch of just guys with potential or not living up to their potential.

I refuse to blame it all on COVID

Comment

Siakam has been very good and relentless to win the game...he should have done this night in and night out right off the bat when the season started especially after an embarrassing playoff performance.

That said, the b.s. excuse about being in Tampa and them not playing in front of their fans and him losing weight is just all noise.

He had a burst of energy late in the game against the Lakers while started the game snoozing. So the double standard is quiet hilarious

Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Thu Apr 8, 2021, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

From the outside looking in it seems they gambled on Giannis likely knowing the morale of the team was at stake and this is what happens. They might be frustrated with how things are going right now but I'm fairly certain they know this was a possibility and they were taking a calculated risk. I mean, I think you still give it a shot 10 times out of 10 if you can. Giannis is a great player.
                      I still feel if Giannis went to FA, did the tours and eventually signed back where he could make the most dough and they had already built a competitive roster for him, sure it was a calculated risk against the odds that just didn't work out.

All the talk was that Masai had an inside track or at least a better than average shot because, Masai. And Championship. And Giants of Africa. And personal relationship with the Alphabet family like he was told he'd at least be in on the A conversation. But when Giannis signed early and didn't even sniff at FA, this was just a fail or Masai and Bobby got played. It is what it is now.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        Siakam has been very good and relentless to win the game...he should have done this night in and night out right off the bat when the season started especially after an embarrassing playoff performance.

That said, the b.s. excuse about being in Tampa and them not playing in front of their fans and him losing weight is just all noise.

He had a burst of energy late in the game against the Lakers while started the game snoozing. So the double standard is quiet hilarious

To add:

He has the tendency to turn it off and turn it on when he feels like it....he is the no.1 option....act like it like you are playing for another contract ffs...

Win or fucking lose.

Comment

Treboucher launching the heavy artillery
                          OG is our king

Comment

Boucher’s value is appreciating and a great asset in a trade....

So again the noise that we cannot acquire Brogdon and Sabonis for FVV/ Boucher and 2 SRP is not delusional

Comment

The no.1 option wanted to win..his teammates though some are not making shots except Boucher are inspired too...

follow the leader

Comment

Tres Boucher is a man possessed tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X