• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    This shit is hilarious.

To be a fan of the Orlando Tragic
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Page 1 is more hilarious and successive pages lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        If Barnes develops a shot, he'll be legit. He has better handles and playmaking skills than OG. I doubt he'll ever be a scorer capable of pulling up for off dribble shots, fadeaways and so on, but if he is able to hit the 3, and use his ball handling to score inside, he'll be fine.

I'm curious though if his ball handling and playmaking is good enough, if he'll be able to play PG long term with OG at SF, Pascal at PF and a stretch Center.
        you called it
        Last edited by TrueTorontoFan; Fri Apr 1, 2022, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

To be a fan of the Orlando Tragic
          If you would have seen my reaction in my living at the same moment, I’m sure it would be funnier.

it’s the same reason I have not commented in the draft thread this year…. Clearly I can’t recognize a good prospect when I see them.

Comment

• I learned to just trust in Masai.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              This shit is hilarious.

April Fools Magic fans!

Comment

• ROY considering in most nights is the 3rd or 4th option of the offense.

He just have to finish strong and let the chips fall.

As far as Narrative prior to start of their NBA careers is concerned, Cade had the advantage as he is the no.1 pick.

But relatively all started on even ground.

It is not how they started but how they finish…recency bias is a big factor around the MSM universe

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    ROY considering in most nights is the 3rd or 4th option of the offense.

He just have to finish strong and let the chips fall.

As far as Narrative prior to start of their NBA careers is concerned, Cade had the advantage as he is the no.1 pick.

But relatively all started on even ground.

It is not how they started but how they finish…recency bias is a big factor around the MSM universe
                    i have no idea how evan mobely is still a -300 favorite.....its ridiculous...he is a pikem at best not even taking into consideration his injury....if scottie was only asked to play the 3 and 4 his numbers would be the same.....mobely has no chance at the 1 and 2 and even the 3

i gamble every weekend....mobely winning wuold be considered a bad decision.....borderline robbery if he does not suit up for teh remainedr of the year

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Where do I find this commercial??!! (and don't say "The internet!")

Comment

• You know the vibes.

Comment

• Going to be incredibly stupid if Scottie doesn't win ROY.

Mobley isn't playing and his team might not even make the playoffs.

The Pistons are better without Cade who is also not playing.

Scottie has scored 19 in 3 straight games and led his team to a 5 seed in the playoffs playing heavy starter minutes.

Like how is this even a question at this point. We were picked to be bad this year and we aren't largely due to one Mr. Barnes.

Mobley was the only real competition and he blew it by getting hurt.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            Going to be incredibly stupid if Scottie doesn't win ROY.

Scottie has scored 19 in 3 straight games and led his team to a 5 seed in the playoffs playing heavy starter minutes.

Like how is this even a question at this point. We were picked to be bad this year and we aren't largely due to one Mr. Barnes.

All 3 guys are going to get first place votes. Mobley might stay on top just cause voters might have made up their minds earlier in the season and won't move off him. Others are going to look at Cunningham's big games and go in that direction.

I do think the Allen injury changed the script cause questions started about how much of Mobley's success was tied to him, whereas, Barnes was consistent all year with lots of injuries around him while playing more games than anyone on the team other than Boucher.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              Going to be incredibly stupid if Scottie doesn't win ROY.

as stupid as it is i think some ppl are going to even make mobley missing games part of their case for him, since they are really bad without him. (they were already really bad with him when allen was out, but that will get left out of their cases i'm sure)

Comment

• barnes is finishing strong and you cannot assume that ot be the same with mobely....before allen went out evans defensive rating was 100....it currently is 107....that is a huge jump for the limited amount of games he has played without allen

Comment

Working...
                                X