Everything Precious Achiuwa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That'll do

https://www.nba.com/stats/events?CFI...over%20(P2.T8)

Comment

• Precious is getting better and better in front of our eyes. Will be able to really play 3 to 5 soon enough and contribute on a nightly basis.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
        Precious is getting better and better in front of our eyes. Will be able to really play 3 to 5 soon enough and contribute on a nightly basis.
        that and more (see post above)

Comment

• Quick feet

Comment

• Am I the only one who, in a sense, would still like to see him in the starting unit next season?

Comment

Am I the only one who, in a sense, would still like to see him in the starting unit next season?
              I've never really been that high on Precious. Just seems like he has a long way to go with his development before he can consistently start for a good team.

Comment

Am I the only one who, in a sense, would still like to see him in the starting unit next season?
                At this point I don't see how it makes any sense. The whole point of starting Precious was that starting a big was better than starting small. And he sure isn't a better option than Jak.

Based on the way they've talked about him, I suspect the move is more likely that they shift him to bench PF beside Koloko moving forward.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm pretty low on Precious in general. I'm not sure he serves a purpose on this roster anymore

Comment

• I think he would play better with a defined role. He has proved that he can’t be trusted to play the free style that Nick has been running.

Precious still has a ton of talent, but has a way to go with his development. I think he is focusing on the wrong areas of his game.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      I think he would play better with a defined role. He has proved that he can’t be trusted to play the free style that Nick has been running.

Precious still has a ton of talent, but has a way to go with his development. I think he is focusing on the wrong areas of his game.

Comment

• Shouldn't be so easy to forget about this guy, due for a breakout which would completely transform the rotation. It's time.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FIUISIlFMmM

Comment

• (thread was on the 5th page)

Comment

• There's a number of players where we really have no idea what they can become because they weren't good enough to play and can't develop (or fail) without playing ..... this is the year to see what a few of them have got. Achiuwa, Dowtin, Barton, Harper, now Dick needs minutes, Porter etc

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post
                              There's a number of players where we really have no idea what they can become because they weren't good enough to play and can't develop (or fail) without playing ..... this is the year to see what a few of them have got. Achiuwa, Dowtin, Barton, Harper, now Dick needs minutes, Porter etc
                              Funny for a veteran like Porter to be part of that group. Dude isn’t even that old. His workout vids are hilarious though.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Funny for a veteran like Porter to be part of that group. Dude isn’t even that old. His workout vids are hilarious though.
                                In his case, it's more see what he's still got and how he fits in during this \ last year under contract and after the year long injury layoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X