Game #8: Orlando Magic 100 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think anyone is panicked.

We're disappointed that we fell for the trap everyone in the world saw coming. We beat them at home, they got heavily whistled, they've seen our sets, we're looking past them to CHI, we're aren't that good our schedule's been soft, we're the Raptors.

Come on KLOE set the tone, #proveem

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      He's still not getting remotely enough touches. Under 7 FGA a game for our best TS% regular, a young who needs developing, is ridiculous, especially when there are five guards and Amir getting more shots.

We are going to need Val in the playoffs and he's not going to find a rhythm without the confidence that he's going to touch the ball.
      I don't disagree. But his mates seem not to trust him out there, and thats not a good sign. SO, he has to make it count when he IS part of the play, and so far tonight, Val looks like his on drugs. just terrible.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Tyler guardian Vuc is not a good idea but hey what do I know Casey is this great coach y'know
        Tyler is doing a good job on Vucevich, actually, except for the play where he got called for the technical foul, when his man got free.

Comment

• TH does his job.

Comment

• Anyone think the Raptors have come down with a case of overconfidence entering this game? They need to refocus during halftime.

Comment

• Looks like we won't be seeing him tonight
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JV has been underwhelming this year.

I don't get why people think we should be feeding anyone. Your play should dictate your involvement.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  I don't disagree. But his mates seem not to trust him out there, and thats not a good sign. SO, he has to make it count when he IS part of the play, and so far tonight, Val looks like his on drugs. just terrible.
                  He's drinking alcohol, specifically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• DeRozan is going to come out dropping fire. JV might rip a mans head off and JJ might bite Frye.
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      DeRozan is going to come out dropping fire. JV might rip a mans head off and JJ might bite Frye.
                      That sounds delightfully frightening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      OG is our king

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Stop thinking logically,
                        Ya we wouldn't want that ...

MACK11 wrote:
                        some of these posters absolutely love DD and whenever JV plays bad it's time for them to come out of the wood work and say " I told you so" like some child
                        Who specifically are you speaking about here?

And you're seriously complaining about people criticizing a player?

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          DeRozan is going to come out dropping fire. JV might rip a mans head off and JJ might bite Frye.
                          Intensity

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            Anyone think the Raptors have come down with a case of overconfidence entering this game? They need to refocus during halftime.
                            Could be, winning to start the year is just as new as the playoffs were. Still a young team, JV is they key to me.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• that was a hook by fournier

Comment

• Wow just wow

Comment

Working...
                                X