Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16: Mountain Edition. Toronto Raptors @ Utah Jazz. November 18, 2021. SN. 9:00pm EST 7pm Mountain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Jazz will make their run once the Raptors sub Boucher in.
    They made their run before that.

Comment

• 2 bads plays fred

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Trent has ice in the veins, he's one of those streaky guys that will win us a playoff game or 2 one day
        Guy has that irrational overconfidence that makes him take some bad shots… but when he’s on he’s a flamethrower

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Guy has that irrational overconfidence that makes him take some bad shots… but when he’s on he’s a flamethrower
          I've seen this team afraid to shoot in playoffs many times. We need unconscious dudes
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Remember when teams went small? to beat size with shooting. This team went small with no shooting lol

Comment

• We almost 20 games in and so many miscues we don’t have practices ah

Comment

• They're using Ingles as the big playmaker to pass over the double team to the wide open center for the dunk. Looks like they've figured out our D. Might have to go zone for a few plays.

Comment

• Siakam(a PF) has 1 rebound in this game.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That’s 3

Comment

• Is anyone else’s coverage glitchy?

mine keeps freezing (Rogers Ignite)

Comment

• Jazz decided it's time to put this game away. Let's see if Raps got another run in them

Comment

• Bouche is playing his way out of toronto

Comment

• How many shots does Scottie have?
                            Didn't the coach say 17 shots not enough.
                            Yeah, 7 shots..listen coach nurse, get your s=÷= together, this Freddy midget and Tj Trent Harden Chucker wanna be is the reason your losing games, this is not gonna work. We're playing 2 much iso, no movement, bad D..selfish, not a team game.
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Fred is just excellent. His game has improved in so many ways, but some of his finishes this year have been spectacular.

Comment

• Nice flop

Comment

Working...
                                X