Throw in Vasquez
    They're not that dumb.

Comment

• Bench has played for far too long. Typical Casey rotations
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        2nd rounder for Ennis. Does PHX do it?
        nope .. it would take a late 1st (or something else thrown in)... and i certainly wouldnt be using my first on him. Save that for a big deal for a PF (Horford, West, etc) if we decide to make that down the road

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          Actually im a Finance student going to the top Math Unv. in Canada. So i agree not the brightest but no way near what you think

And i care about everyone on the team Lowry Derozan to BeBe and Bruno
          Yup you sure care about everyone else. When I say something about Erozan you're the 1st one to come at me with personal jabs. ..........

Comment

• Feels like the Orlando game

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Yup you sure care about everyone else. When I say something about Erozan you're the 1st one to come at me with personal jabs. ..........
              In his defense, I think ur taking the Demar hate too far. He's disappointed us all with his play, but you really hate the guy lol.

Comment

• James Johnson with the Defense!

Comment

• 2Pat should stick to that mid range game until he finds his range. TRoss should be doing the same.

btw - Hayward not lookin so good

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    Actually im a Finance student going to the top Math Unv. in Canada. So i agree not the brightest but no way near what you think

And i care about everyone on the team Lowry Derozan to BeBe and Bruno
                    Hey I'm having this Black Scholes model options valuation problem I'm struggling with for my assignment wanna help me out?

Comment

• What the hell Jonas!

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                        2Pat should stick to that mid range game until he finds his range. TRoss should be doing the same.

btw - Hayward not lookin so good
                        Ross is shooting 44% from three
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Jv ... god damn. nice move ... gotta finish

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Come on man your talking so much shit about him. not only you, other people too

I was reading something on GM and this guy is like trade DD for wilson chandler

Im just getting tired of people talking bad about him

not only him, if anyone talks bad about Amir, Lowry, Ross, ect lik... like they do with DD. Ill back them up too

Only players i didnt back up where the Andreas and Hedo's
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Finally some FTs.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                Ross is shooting 44% from three
                                For sure .. the TRoss part was about mixing up his game (not because he isnt shooting it well). He had a few great curls to a mid range floater against the Bulls ... should throw that in more often

Comment

Working...
                                X