No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you telling me DD and Lowry could not get us a top 5 pick in this draft ? How shocking !!!

Comment

• Wright can't shoot

Casey won't play him either
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• We needed to defend the perimeter so it makes sense but I don't trust mu when it comes to drafting so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• this draft board guy is on cocaine or something

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Did they make the WRIGHT choice by selecting the best defensive PG in the draft?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
            doubt it will make any difference since its our actual defensive system thats the issue

Comment

• Trade a PG who could not play D but could shoot for a PG that can not shoot but can play D ...

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                Are you telling me DD and Lowry could not get us a top 5 pick in this draft ? How shocking !!!
                You actually think DD and Lowry will get you a top 5 pick? HAHA no GM is that stupid. And Masai isn't Jesus.

Comment

• Classic reaction after a pick, wait 24 hours and I'm sure everyone will be saying how good of a pick it was to finally get a good defender. Happens every draft.

Comment

• Looks like there might be some good players available in the early second.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• This is where Masai proves his chops...he is supposed to be a scout...so lets see how Wright turns out. It is pick 20 people and we do need a developmental PG. He has good size and defensively sound.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        If Portis is so good why did he last til 20 whatever?? Come on guys... he ain't fucking Chris Bosh
                        You don't mean that. Good, great players even, have been selected this late.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          Classic reaction after a pick, wait 24 hours and I'm sure everyone will be saying how good of a pick it was to finally get a good defender. Happens every draft.
                          I don't think it was a bad pick. I just think there were maybe 2 or 3 guys who would have been potentially better picks. That, and we might have been able to pry Ennis from the Bucks.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• How many times has the Lord been thanked tonight?

Comment

• Welp, so much for rebuilding. Lol.

Was like a 10% chance anyway imo. Now we get to see how Masai uses capspace.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                                Trade a PG who could not play D but could shoot for a PG that can not shoot but can play D ...
                                Problem wasn't O, it was D. Plus the kid is much younger than Vasquez. Do you just hate everything this team does?

Comment

Working...
                                X