No announcement yet.

Sleeper Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't Barnes be considered a sleeper? From what this forum tells me, he doesn't play much, and he's coming off his rookie deal this year, as this would be his 3rd (correct me if I'm wrong). So, a deal for Barnes in the offseason?

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      Wouldn't Barnes be considered a sleeper? From what this forum tells me, he doesn't play much, and he's coming off his rookie deal this year, as this would be his 3rd (correct me if I'm wrong). So, a deal for Barnes in the offseason?
      Rookie deals are four years

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Rookie deals are four years
        Must be mixing up hockey and bball again then.

Comment

• Watching the Cavs reminded me of a total sleeper

Dellevadova. Has been injured to start the season but is a knock down shooter (can play off ball to Lou) and is a tenacious, effective defender.

His on/off splits last season were really good.

Comment

Wouldn't Barnes be considered a sleeper? From what this forum tells me, he doesn't play much, and he's coming off his rookie deal this year, as this would be his 3rd (correct me if I'm wrong). So, a deal for Barnes in the offseason?
            Barnes is a starter on GS. I don't think a starter on the NBA's best team is a sleeper.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              Watching the Cavs reminded me of a total sleeper

Dellevadova. Has been injured to start the season but is a knock down shooter (can play off ball to Lou) and is a tenacious, effective defender.

His on/off splits last season were really good.
              I like him too and had him on the radar to sign after the draft (he went undrafted) but I don't see any point of adding another PG to this roster. Plus he doesn't have a high ceiling, so it's not like he's a development guy. What you see today, is basically as good as he'll probably get. Serviceable backup PG but unless you're trading YOLO GV, not sure of the point of acquiring Della.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Now that he has been through rookie boot camp at super advanced pace.... KJ McDaniels. We looked at him hard during the leadup to the draft and brought him back for a 2nd workout. Hinkie might trade his wife for second round pick and an expiring.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Barnes is a starter on GS. I don't think a starter on the NBA's best team is a sleeper.
                  I hear he's getting a lot of minutes at the 4, which will definitely take a hit when Lee gets back.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I hear he's getting a lot of minutes at the 4, which will definitely take a hit when Lee gets back.
                    Yes they might but still isn't a "sleeper" target.

Comment

He's starting for the Warriors this year and has been a huge part of their early success.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LOL Butch Carter on Tim and Sid said that TT plays extra hard against Raptors. And apparently Blatt made a joke that if TT walked through Toronto noone would recognize him and apparently they didn't show a clip when TT took exception to that lmao
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• What about Iguodala? He'd be fantastic on the wing and would really shore up the D.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            What about Iguodala? He'd be fantastic on the wing and would really shore up the D.
                            Iggy would cost too much. Hence why I keep bringing up Demarre Carroll, who is a sleeper.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              I like him too and had him on the radar to sign after the draft (he went undrafted) but I don't see any point of adding another PG to this roster. Plus he doesn't have a high ceiling, so it's not like he's a development guy. What you see today, is basically as good as he'll probably get. Serviceable backup PG but unless you're trading YOLO GV, not sure of the point of acquiring Della.
                              Belladova is the Aussie Lowry.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Belladova is the Aussie Lowry.
                                Yeah, just not nearly as good or as strong. In terms of Raps history, he most closely resembles Lindsey Hunter.

Comment

Working...
                                X