• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiemsma
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Tarik Black anyone? Rox just released him today to make a room for Josh Smith.
      I would take him over Steamer.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        I would take him over Steamer.
        Masai won't. Already have one project big in Bebe.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Jack Armstrong wrote a article about targets. 3 of these guys have been mentioned before, but one wasn't. http://www.tsn.ca/talent/thoughts-on...rroll-1.166017

Anyone interested in any of these guys??? Who would be the best to go after?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Masai won't. Already have one project big in Bebe.
            Black is no project like Bebe. He's NBA ready.

@Cody73 - Getting a big like a Gobert would be a dream come true if you're a Raps fan.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Black is no project like Bebe. He's NBA ready.

@Cody73 - Getting a big like a Gobert would be a dream come true if you're a Raps fan.
              I'll keep saying it: I want Carroll here, and Ross gone. I don't care about talent we may be giving up. Bruno will be ready in 3 years. Carroll is the perfect stopgap at SF until that time comes. Ross goes and succeeds in Atlanta. Trade helps both sides.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                I'll keep saying it: I want Carroll here, and Ross gone. I don't care about talent we may be giving up. Bruno will be ready in 3 years. Carroll is the perfect stopgap at SF until that time comes. Ross goes and succeeds in Atlanta. Trade helps both sides.
                Demar, Demarre, DeAndre -DeRaptors

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Demar, Demarre, DeAndre -DeRaptors
                  Didn't even notice that...... clever lil nickname for that trio if my trade were to happen.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Just sign Carroll this summer as a free agent.

Use Ross to get a solution at PF

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Just sign Carroll this summer as a free agent.

Use Ross to get a solution at PF
                      We could do that, but who do we get in exchange for Ross then?
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

We could do that, but who do we get in exchange for Ross then?
                        Why risk losing Ross for a few months of Carroll? Also I don't really get the appeal of Ross for Carroll straight up. They are putting up similar numbers right now, but Ross has so much more potential. You said earlier that you don't care how much potential talent you are missing out on, as "Caboclo will be ready in three years". The only reason to trade for Carroll seems to be that he is bigger, which may make him more well suited to defend the 3. I see so many more reasons to not trade him like this mid season. If you can sign Carroll in the off season then fine, trade Ross for a pf or picks or something.

Comment

• Anyone know/see Tarik Black play?

He just got released by the Rockets in order to make room for Josh Smith. He was an undrafted PF (6'10) and from some blurbs he is a very good interior presence. Seems Houston made the decision reluctantly.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Anyone know/see Tarik Black play?

He just got released by the Rockets in order to make room for Josh Smith. He was an undrafted PF (6'10) and from some blurbs he is a very good interior presence. Seems Houston made the decision reluctantly.
                            Defense isn't good aside from blocks. Was released for Josh Smith, nuff said.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              Why risk losing Ross for a few months of Carroll? Also I don't really get the appeal of Ross for Carroll straight up. They are putting up similar numbers right now, but Ross has so much more potential. You said earlier that you don't care how much potential talent you are missing out on, as "Caboclo will be ready in three years". The only reason to trade for Carroll seems to be that he is bigger, which may make him more well suited to defend the 3. I see so many more reasons to not trade him like this mid season. If you can sign Carroll in the off season then fine, trade Ross for a pf or picks or something.
                              Ross has more potential as a SG than a SF. I wanna see the kid thrive, but don't think were the right fit. Hence why I keep bringing up Carroll.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Ross has more potential as a SG than a SF. I wanna see the kid thrive, but don't think were the right fit. Hence why I keep bringing up Carroll.
                                I just don't think it makes sense to go after a guy who could very well leave after the season. Also I don't like giving up on potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X