Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #28: Toronto Raptors 118 - New York Knicks 108

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #28: Toronto Raptors 118 - New York Knicks 108

    @

    Starting Lineups:

    Raptors

    PG - Kyle Lowry
    SG - ???
    SF - Terrence Ross the Boss
    PF - Amir Johnson
    C - Jonas Valanciunas

    Knicks

    PG - Jose Calderon
    SG - Tim Hardaway Jr.
    SF - Carmelo Anthony
    PF - Quincy Acy
    C - Cole Aldrich


    - Landry Fields was injured during the Raptors and Pistons matchup on Friday, December 19. Who replaces him in the starting lineup if he does not play?
    - The Knicks are also suffering injuries to JR Smith, Amare Stoudemire, and Iman Shumpert.
    - EDIT: Landry is expected to play.
    - EDIT #2: Just kidding, Landry isn't playing.

    Key Matchup:



    vs.



    ^ Don't worry James, someday you'll get over the fact that you passed on the Baby-Faced Assassin. Having Andrea Bargnani on your roster probably helps alleviate the pain though.

    Let's go Raptors!
    Last edited by consmap; Sun Dec 21st, 2014, 02:54 PM.
    OG is our king

  • #2
    James Dolan looks a lot like Russell Crowe there.

    I'd guess James Johnson gets the start since otherwise it'd be Bruno starting if Casey wants to keep the bench intact and that doesn't seem likely.

    Comment


    • #3
      Landry has passed multiple concussion tests and practiced. He'll play tomorrow.

      Comment


      • #4
        Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        James Dolan looks a lot like Russell Crowe there.

        I'd guess James Johnson gets the start since otherwise it'd be Bruno starting if Casey wants to keep the bench intact and that doesn't seem likely.
        I like this idea, but idk who comes off the bench at sf, would you play Bruno? I'd like to see that, but he must not be ready to play outside of garbage minutes. Sounds like Landry will play though, which will be nice!

        Comment


        • #5
          "But Johnson wasn't in a happy mood afterward and was seen lurking near the court where the Pistons exit and near the loading dock where the teams exit. He was escorted away by teammates."

          Comment


          • #6
            rocwell wrote: View Post
            "But Johnson wasn't in a happy mood afterward and was seen lurking near the court where the Pistons exit and near the loading dock where the teams exit. He was escorted away by teammates."
            I expected this.

            Comment


            • #7
              All signs point to Landry playing tomorrow, he passed the concussion test and practiced today.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

              Comment


              • #8
                Sooooooooooooo I am going on a date with Bebe right now LOL this is probably the stupidest thing I have done in my life.....reservations at a really nice restaurant for 9 and I am so freaking nervous. Haven't been on a date in 7 years lol too busy with school and now this is so weird......like SO weird. It's been an intersting week considering my English is on a rapid decline, considering I have to dumb myself down and lets just say my English is half ass atm! LOL

                On the other hand, if I don't make it on the forum tomorrow.....let it be known I was murdered and thrown to the outskirts of town LOOOL anywaaaaaays.....dunno what the hell I am doing with my life, but this is so toooo random! What was weird was when I told him I am Afghan hes like I can't mess with you, the taliban come afta me......didn't think I needed to correct him sooooo I guess I will be OK! Thought I'd give you an update lol !!!! Wishhh me luck. Will give you guys juicy Raptors updates tomorrow if I can get some LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Sooooooooooooo I am going on a date with Bebe right now LOL this is probably the stupidest thing I have done in my life.....reservations at a really nice restaurant for 9 and I am so freaking nervous. Haven't been on a date in 7 years lol too busy with school and now this is so weird......like SO weird. It's been an intersting week considering my English is on a rapid decline, considering I have to dumb myself down and lets just say my English is half ass atm! LOL

                  On the other hand, if I don't make it on the forum tomorrow.....let it be known I was murdered and thrown to the outskirts of town LOOOL anywaaaaaays.....dunno what the hell I am doing with my life, but this is so toooo random! What was weird was when I told him I am Afghan hes like I can't mess with you, the taliban come afta me......didn't think I needed to correct him sooooo I guess I will be OK! Thought I'd give you an update lol !!!! Wishhh me luck. Will give you guys juicy Raptors updates tomorrow if I can get some LOL
                  Be careful
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Zainab wrote: View Post
                    Sooooooooooooo I am going on a date with Bebe right now LOL this is probably the stupidest thing I have done in my life.....reservations at a really nice restaurant for 9 and I am so freaking nervous. Haven't been on a date in 7 years lol too busy with school and now this is so weird......like SO weird. It's been an intersting week considering my English is on a rapid decline, considering I have to dumb myself down and lets just say my English is half ass atm! LOL

                    On the other hand, if I don't make it on the forum tomorrow.....let it be known I was murdered and thrown to the outskirts of town LOOOL anywaaaaaays.....dunno what the hell I am doing with my life, but this is so toooo random! What was weird was when I told him I am Afghan hes like I can't mess with you, the taliban come afta me......didn't think I needed to correct him sooooo I guess I will be OK! Thought I'd give you an update lol !!!! Wishhh me luck. Will give you guys juicy Raptors updates tomorrow if I can get some LOL
                    Rap of the day!

                    Rap of the year!
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Zainab wrote: View Post
                      Sooooooooooooo I am going on a date with Bebe right now LOL this is probably the stupidest thing I have done in my life.....reservations at a really nice restaurant for 9 and I am so freaking nervous. Haven't been on a date in 7 years lol too busy with school and now this is so weird......like SO weird. It's been an intersting week considering my English is on a rapid decline, considering I have to dumb myself down and lets just say my English is half ass atm! LOL

                      On the other hand, if I don't make it on the forum tomorrow.....let it be known I was murdered and thrown to the outskirts of town LOOOL anywaaaaaays.....dunno what the hell I am doing with my life, but this is so toooo random! What was weird was when I told him I am Afghan hes like I can't mess with you, the taliban come afta me......didn't think I needed to correct him sooooo I guess I will be OK! Thought I'd give you an update lol !!!! Wishhh me luck. Will give you guys juicy Raptors updates tomorrow if I can get some LOL
                      Could you ask him to give you a sneak peak on the Jerseys. Im sure they have seen it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Sooooooooooooo I am going on a date with Bebe right now LOL this is probably the stupidest thing I have done in my life.....reservations at a really nice restaurant for 9 and I am so freaking nervous. Haven't been on a date in 7 years lol too busy with school and now this is so weird......like SO weird. It's been an intersting week considering my English is on a rapid decline, considering I have to dumb myself down and lets just say my English is half ass atm! LOL

                        On the other hand, if I don't make it on the forum tomorrow.....let it be known I was murdered and thrown to the outskirts of town LOOOL anywaaaaaays.....dunno what the hell I am doing with my life, but this is so toooo random! What was weird was when I told him I am Afghan hes like I can't mess with you, the taliban come afta me......didn't think I needed to correct him sooooo I guess I will be OK! Thought I'd give you an update lol !!!! Wishhh me luck. Will give you guys juicy Raptors updates tomorrow if I can get some LOL
                        Maybe you should date him. Forget school you could be living the baller life real soon hahaha

                        Would be too funny if you show up and he's there with the cameras's for open gym
                        Last edited by Mr.Z; Sat Dec 20th, 2014, 08:53 PM.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Game threads have gotten weird. Worlds colliding

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I hope we can unleash the Brazilians and Steamroller tomorrow.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So did this date already happen?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X