• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    In a row?!?!

Yup when I found out I nearly passed out
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• First up and under I've seen GV manage.

Either the greatest screen in history or Timmy just doesn't care anymore.

Comment

• Knicks announcers just compared Casey to Randy Whitman.

Makes me happy that I am not a fan of the former Bullets.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          What happened with Matt and Leo? Can anyone provide a quick recap?
          Just a total lack of chemistry + Leo sounding like he doesn't want to be there.
          @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• Matt and Leo blabbing about Kentucky and suddenly there seems to be an offensive foul and the play goes the other way. WTF happened? No mention, no replay.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Uh oh! Can't let Melo get going.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Hey Tyler can you make more than 1 free throw?

Comment

• Leo is so salty today, I guess its because he is sick
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Matt and Leo blabbing about Kentucky and suddenly there seems to be an offensive foul and the play goes the other way. WTF happened? No mention, no replay.
                    It's amazing how much a boring commentary pairing can ruin a broadcast. The ESPN pair from that Nets game just killed the energy. At least Matt has energy this afternoon.
                    @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• Casey, use a fucking timeout.. Wtf. Get Vasquez and Tyler off.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        What you are is a pantload of bullshit. You told the amassed forum here.. and I quote " I'm making enough money to live off gambling alone. Why? Easy. I analyze. I follow my system. I follow strict bankroll management, so I don't go broke even after 3+ of REALLY bad years. I only use my "allowances" for fun bets ( in-play bets, like raps come backs and etc. )"..
                        Now you say your a $5 dollar bettor. Whats next Walter Mitty .. your the Prime Minister. ?
                        What's wrong with being $5 dollar per unit player?

Do you even have any idea how it's hard to stay in good relationship terms with bookie ( excluding Pinnacle Sports ) for high-stake bettors and winners? It's pretty much impossible without fake back and lay bets. Also, Asians are pulling out of UK market... and Canadian too. Stupid politicians.

$50 per 10u play is 0.5% of my NBA bankroll. I have made 9650u in profit over last 3 NBA seasons. That's $16k per annum on average. ( first year was loss. ) So again, what's wrong with being $5 bettor?
                        Last edited by rocwell; Sun Dec 21, 2014, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Wow pushed air

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Casey, use a fucking timeout.. Wtf. Get Vasquez and Tyler off.
                            hey vasquez is killing it right now, tyler...not so much
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• That was a terrible floater bring Wear looooool

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                                Wow pushed air
                                He thought he was smooth, gliding through the lane going up for that slick floater, but reality hit him like JJ dunking on baby Drummond
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X