Game #36: Toronto Raptors 109 - Boston Celtics 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #36: Toronto Raptors 109 - Boston Celtics 96

Toronto, 24-11, third in the Eastern Conference (by .10 points)

Toronto has lost four straight for the first time since December 2013, just before "The Trade"

Casey said, “We’ve got to find seven or eight guys who are interested in competing at a high level.”

Boston, 11-22, eleventh in the Eastern Conference

Recent losses: Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks, Brandan Wright to Phoenix Suns, Jeff Green in transit to Memphis Grizzlies

''It was very different,'' Stevens said. ''It changes your pregame speech a little bit. It's a jolt to your system.''

Starting lineups:

Toronto: Kyle Lowry and company

Boston: Tyler Zeller, Jared Sullinger, Jae Crowder, Evan Turner, Avery Bradley
    Last edited by caccia; Sat Jan 10, 2015, 05:02 PM.

better not sleep on this one.

Comment

Just fucking win!

When's the last time we won a game?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

sullinger has been up and down this season. but if hes playing tonight, then he'll probably get some crazy career stat and we lose.

Comment

Interested to see if someone's been booted from the starting lineup...
          Issues aside, it's still the Raptors. Let's go guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          OG is our king

Comment

Everyone plays their best basketball vs the raptors. Lets hope no one has a break out career night , tonight
            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
              Everyone plays their best basketball vs the raptors. Lets hope no one has a break out career night , tonight
              You know Sullinger is going for 30&30 tonight

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                I'm gonna say.. Olynyk will have his night this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

Fuck we need this win.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I fully expect Sullinger, Bradley, and Olynyk to torch them tonight.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      sullinger has been up and down this season. but if hes playing tonight, then he'll probably get some crazy career stat and we lose.
                      need to box that mfer out. Not for stretches, every fucking time.

Comment

I find that teams that got rid of talent usually do well in their first game. So I would not be taking this team lightly despite the fact that they got rid of two solid players in Green and Wright.

Lou and GV have been pretty bad lately. Lowry is tired. Ross has been below average. If the guards struggle, then the offense will struggle, and that could lead to bad defense. Boston's back court is pretty good defensively as well.

The one thing Boston can't do is score in the clutch. They are actually pretty bad down the stretch. So if the game is close, I can see the Raptors pulling off a victory.

Comment

Crap! so the Raptors game and the Seahawks game starts at the same time???
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

If Landry starts I will go find the scattered remains of the chromebook I threw into traffic when he came out to start the 3rd v. the Hornets, climb back up to the balcony and launch that trash right back into traffic.
                            @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

TeamEd wrote: View Post
                              If Landry starts I will go find the scattered remains of the chromebook I threw into traffic when he came out to start the 3rd v. the Hornets, climb back up to the balcony and launch that trash right back into traffic.
                              It's honestly ridiculous he's starting over JJ, who's been playing great.

Comment

Working...
                              X