Game #37: Detroit Pistons 114 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    How many times he has bitten on it? I don't think this tendency is going to continue, it's becoming quite fun predicting it though
    Well I remember one game for sure last year where he bit at least two times for a blow by dunk. Drummond tends to give up on plays really easily when he is beat. Seems very non chalant.

Comment

Going radio again. Easy win with my streak? (25-4 so far. 7 games I've watched)
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
        Well I remember one game for sure last year where he bit at least two times for a blow by dunk. Drummond tends to give up on plays really easily when he is beat. Seems very non chalant.
        Gotta disagree. Drummond's D has warts, but overall he's a plus defender.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Would you guys get up to watch Raptors at 3 am?
          Absolutely! Morning lectures are the stuff of nightmares anyway!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Absolutely! Morning lectures are the stuff of nightmares anyway!
            Yeah, when I was in university I was literally sleeping in front rows during morning lectures. One professor, who was a Canadian actually accepted watching raptors games as an excuse (he was die hard fan as well).
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Gotta disagree. Drummond's D has warts, but overall he's a plus defender.
              I've never really looked at the stats but he is the 6th best player in the nba based on defensive win shares. I'm not sure how its calculated but I imagine that number could be boosted a little with his dr% which is one of the best in the league.

Comment

Yeah, when I was in university I was literally sleeping in front rows during morning lectures. One professor, who was a Canadian actually accepted watching raptors games as an excuse (he was die hard fan as well).
                I'm going into College in a few months.... in fact, I want to get into Sports Broadcasting. As someone whose a huge fan (I had a VC poster on my wall at 6. I knew all his stats, every Raptor by name, even played the game at the time) I hope I get that lucky.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Omg. Neither! I'm not his girlfriend. The white girl is the one I met, she's really really nice. The other chick is his girlfriends friend and she's dating GV or sleeping with him.
                  whats your instagram account? got any sweet pics of bruno/bebe?

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    I'm going into College in a few months.... in fact, I want to get into Sports Broadcasting. As someone whose a huge fan (I had a VC poster on my wall at 6. I knew all his stats, every Raptor by name, even played the game at the time) I hope I get that lucky.
                    Sports broadcasting? Wow you sure have wide variety of study programmes out there.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      whats your instagram account? got any sweet pics of bruno/bebe?
                      I've met him only but I have never asked for pics lol....so nothing sweet on my instagram. You're welcome to follow me though

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        Fundamentally disagree with the JV point. We need to go to him early and often.
                        I have no problem giving JV the ball in the course of a play where he has position on Drummond. But, force feeding him in a one-on-one situation at the expense of the rest of the starters is no different than running ISO plays for the guards. It kills the offensive movement for a look that's maybe a ~45% shot. I'd rather start with a balanced attack.

The 3rd against Boston was perhaps the best quarter I've seen JV play this year, and I don't remember him having a single "throw the ball to JV on the left block and clear out" post-up look. He got his underneath the basket, on putbacks or rolling. More of that.
                        Last edited by TeamEd; Mon Jan 12, 2015, 08:16 PM.
                        @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

This happens with our guards all the time. If the options are a contested long 2 by Lou or GV or a force feed to JV down low, I'd rather go to JV. Or at least have some balance.

Comment

Yay, Jack! <3

Comment

Feed anyone?

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                Feed anyone?
                                http://www.ifeed2all.eu/watch/312081...t-pistons.html

Comment

Working...
                                X